Injured

Maleficent paid attention on the potion she was making. She thought of those small creatures and wondered what exactly this island had to defend itself.

What was Merlin up to? Was he actually dead? What were those creatures?

The witch glanced at her friend and sighed. He wasn't getting any better. She was careful enough to settle a small camp, so he could rest a little bit, but she was starting to question if staying there was the best move. She moved to stand and walked towards him, who was laying on an improvised bed she created.

"Drink this." Maleficent said, offered him the potion. It was an antidote she learned how to prepare years ago.

The man drank it without complain. It had a terrible taste.

"What the hell is this?" Diablo asked in a hoarse tone, disgusted.

"It will make you better, so don't be a child." The witch reprehended, rolling her eyes.

Diablo let out a tired sigh. "Well, at least I'm not dead." He pointed out.

"You won't die. I have it handled, don't worry." Maleficent promised, stepping closer to see his wound.

It was looking better than a few hours before, but the cut was still deep and the veins near it were still grey.

"You might have to drink it for a while, though." She added, breathing out.

Diablo didn't look pleased but nodded anyway. "I can deal with that." The man murmured.

After a while, he started to blink heavily. It felt like he was struggling through a terrible flu, and Maleficent seemed to notice. Smiling, she quickly conjured a pillow and gave it to him.

"Rest. I'll take care of everything." She promised.

--| |--

Regina stayed on the ground for a little while. It wasn't until she felt calmer that she decided to do something. It would not help if she went back to the group in a snappy mood.

Moments later, however, she thought it was time to go back. She could not let them by themselves with Ursula and Cruella controlling Rumple right next to them.

Poofing herself back to the Valley, she found herself staring at the lake. There was only one problem - they weren't there anymore.

"They can't just disappear... where did they go?" She whispered to herself, frowning.

She walked through the rocky road and suddenly she felt a shiver pass though her spine.

Magic.

Regia's face darkened instantly. A slight hit of fear invaded her momentarily but was fast replaced by frustration. "I'll kill that fish." She murmured dryly.

Regina closed her eyes to focus. She recognized this magic – it screamed Dark One. Rumplestiltiskin had been there and by the way it felt, he had done something big.

Her heart sank when she thought about Robin and Granny. What about Snow? She promised she would protect the baby.

"I need to find them." She said, looking around desperately. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Regina started to walk.

"Alright, I'll follow Rumple's track. It will lead me to them." She muttered, starting her search.

About half an hour later, she saw some marks on the ground. She got down and examined some small red circles. Was it blood? She shook her head and closed her eyes.