Chapter 1

Going to school sucks, but what's even worst is having to go to school and meet people you hate.

My alarm goes off and I press snooze. Five minutes later, "RING RING!!" Dammit who the heck calls at 5:20 in the morning?! "Hello?" I asked clearly annoyed.

"Hey guess what Clair!" "Who the duck is Clair? This is Macilyn." "Oh sorry wrong number!" Then she hanged up.

Mind as well get up now, since my alarm is about to ring any second now.

I brush my teeth and wear what I picked out yesterday. I was about to call Grayson to pick me up, but I figured that he is already at school.

I don't wear makeup. Why? Because when your eye itches, what ya gonna do? It's a pain in the butt to try to resist rubbing your eyes, so this is why I don't wear makeup.

I brushed my hair while listening to Fetty Wap 679, and I don't regret it at all. As I was tying my hair in a ponytail, my brother screamed at me to turn the song down.

"What was that?! I can't hear you over the song!" I yelled to annoy me my brother. I was counting 1 to 10, then at 10 my brother barged into the room and I shut the music right away.

"Yeah that's what I thought," my brother, Ryan, mumbled. I started to laugh.

~ Skips to when she gets to school ~

I walk up to my locker and open it, as a piece of paper falls out. I glanced at the paper and it was from Blake.

How many times do I have to tell him I don't like him? He needs to stop telling me that he loves me because it's annoying.

As I was about to put the note in my locker, someone decides to yank it from me. "Give it back Tiffany."

"Why should I? Seems like you got an admirer and did you hook up with him yet?" "No, because I'm not a whore like you." I said with no emotion.

"How dare you say that to me? You will regret that you said that!" she yelled with that annoying high pitched voice of hers. "Whatever," I mumbled.

She's the caption of the Cheer team and she acts like that gives her the privilege to mess with people that aren't her type. Her boyfriend is the caption of the Football team, Ethan Dolan.

I have to be honest, Ethan is pretty cute and hot. Too sad he's just another fuckboy in school and only likes to take your virginity!

As I gathered my materials to go to Science, my first period, Grayson comes up to me and greets me with a hi. "Hey Gray." "Are you doing anything today, if not then can you come over later after school?" "Yeah sure Gray!"

Science class was so boring that I started to text Grayson.

Maci: hey Grayson
Grayson 🐘: hey biach
Maci: whatcha doing?
Grayson 🐘: in History class dying to death how about Chu?
Maci: same, but in Science 😂😂
Grayson 🐘: I got Chu, but I got to go because I think the professor is suspecting that I'm texting bye cici
Maci: bye ayay
Grayson: 😏😏

Grayson calls me by cici, because maci and I call him ayay,because gray. I look at the clock and see that the bell is about to ring in a few.

I pack up everything seeing everybody doing the same. I look up at the board to see that we have an essay about something I don't even know about, and it's due in 1 month.

The bell rings and I walk out the class first, so I don't get stuck in the mob later. I go to my locker to get my stuff for English and I have class with Grayson in English.

All Grayson and I did was talk through the whole class. At the end of class I copy down the homework, and say goodbye to Grayson as the bell rings.

~ Skips to lunch ~

As I sit with my lunch, Grayson comes over. He opened his milk and drinks it before looking at me and smiled.

"Hey," "Hey Maci!" Grayson yelled, not too loud though to make people at the other tables look at us. "Looks like someone's a happy camper today, so who did you see that catched your eyes?"

He started to blush and laugh, I think it was cute whenever he does that. "Actually she's in front of me!" He said with a cheeky smile. "Oh my gosh Grayson, can you get anymore cheeky?" I laughed.

~ Skips to when she comes home ~

I do my homework and when I finished I took a shower. I got ready to go to the Dolan's house. Hope I don't see Ethan with another girl, which is what I see ever time I come over to their house.

Their house is pretty close to mine. That's how Grayson and I kind of became friends. We were riding our bikes in 5th grade and Grayson and I talked for a while and then became friends and still to this moment we are still friends.

When I got to their house I didn't need to knock, because Grayson gave me a spare key to go in their house at anytime I want. I greeted Mrs. Dolan and ran up the stairs.

"Graybear!" "Maci duck!" Grayson screamed. I thought that was my nickname he gave me, but no, he actually meant for me to duck, because Ethan threw a ball at my head telling me to shut the fuck up. Guess he was hooking up with someone that's why.

My head started to hurt, but not too much to make me past out. For payback I got some cooking spray and sprayed the floor in front of Ethan's door, so when he AND the girl he's hooking up with, will fall when they come out.

When the girl he was hooking up with came out, she tripped and so did Ethan, but I didn't laugh because is that Sarah?