Chapter 3

"No, Ethan don't, please," I whispered to him terrified. "And why should I listen to you baby girl?" he smirked.

He started to take off my shirt and sucked my neck like some kind of suction cup. He left a trail of kisses down from my neck to the band of my leggings.

I tried to kick him, but his grip was too strong. He started to pull my leggings down. I screamed Grayson's name as loud as I could, before Ethan caught my mouth.

"Maci?" Grayson shouted a couple of times, before I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. "You bitch," Ethan muttered.

Grayson knocked on Ethan's door a few times, and started to give up and left to check the other rooms. As Grayson left the door, Ethan's phone rung.

As he was startled by his phone, I took the opportunity and bit his hand hard, and ran to the door. I opened the door, and forgot that I was half naked.

Grayson stood there staring at me top to bottom. "Wh-what happened," he stuttered. "Ask your rapist twin!" I shouted at Grayson. It came out ruder than I was expected it to be.

He just stood there with, what seem like hurt in his eyes. "Wh-what?" He said with a tear falling out of his eyes. "Yeah Grayson, I know it's hard to believe, but to make you happier, he didn't take my virginity yet."

"You're a Virgin?" "I would of thought that you weren't, because of how hot you are," Ethan said amazed. "What the fuck Ethan?" I screeched. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I ran to Grayson's side and hugged him. He hugged back. "Can you drive me back home Gray?" "Of course Maci." I walked down the stairs and got in his car as fast as I could, so nobody would see me half naked.

Grayson came in shortly afterwards. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you Maci." "No, don't be, it wasn't your fault."

He placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb. It was actually very soothing. When we got to the house, I noticed Ryan's car was parked right there.

"Thanks gray for the ride." "No problem Maci, and if you have any troubles, just call or text me, I'll always be there," he whispered smiling a bit. I smiled back.

I walked through the door quietly as possible, so I don't catch Ryan's attention and could he will see me in only my undergarments.

I walked to the bathroom in my room, and I brushed my teeth. I finished, and wore my pajamas. "Macilyn, get your butt down here right now!" Ryan shouted.

I walked down the stairs and asked what. "Why did you not close the door?" "Oh crap, I forgot, sorry." "Are you trying to get us robbed?" "If we're though, I would sacrifice you, before the furnitures in this house," he said softly. "Rude."

I when into my room and checked my phone. I have two phones. This one I leave at home to play, and the other one that is broken at the Dolan's house, is the phone I leave with me when I go outside. I started to text Grayson.

Maci- hey asshole
Grayson 🐘- hey bitch
Maci- playboy
Grayson 🐘- slut
Maci- fuckboy
Grayson 🐘- whore
Maci- man whore
Grayson 🐘- prostitute
Maci- damn gray
Grayson 🐘- 😏😏
Maci- what if I was a prostitute?
Grayson 🐘- then I would fuck you everyday, until you can't handle it anymore
Maci- then I'm becoming a prostitute
Grayson 🐘- 😂😂😂
Maci- 😂😂
Grayson 🐘- I have to go, talk to you at school tomorrow Cici
Maci- okay, bye ayay
Grayson 🐘- 💕
Maci- 💕💕

Grayson just made my night. He always does though. When I'm sad at night, I would text him, and I would be happy after the conversation. Maybe I like Grayson, not as a friend, I mean like like.

Mixed emotions, mixed emotions, mixed emotions. Do you want to know something though? I like Ethan too, but what he just did today was just terrifying. I kind of still like him though. I know, I'm crazy.

The Dolans have something that I just fall for. To be honest, I know Ethan can change. Can change into someone better, only if he had a girl that made him happy like his girlfriend that died last year did.

I checked my social media. Since I'm Grayson's friend, I'm kind of popular, but not too much. They are famous on an app called Vine. Ethan is so nice on Vine, but in real life, he's shit.

I checked Instagram first. I posted a selfie yesterday on Instagram, and I looked at the comments. It's really funny how people think that telling me I'm ugly is going to bring me down.

Most people that commented on my photo was really nice, and I was happy about that. There was one comment that stood out. It said that I was famous for nothing, I'm only famous for the Dolans, I'm nothing without them, and I'm useless.

I do agree though, I'm nothing if it wasn't for the Dolans. I am famous for nothing, but I'm not useless.

I checked Twitter next. I checked to see what Gray and Eth tweeted today. @ethandolan- I love her, but I guess she didn't love me. Wtf is he talking about me? This was tweeted a few minutes ago. He doesn't love me. He just wanted to fuck me.

Grayson tweeted, @graysondolan- I miss you @macilynrud18 💙. Awe, he just tweeted this a minute ago. @macilynrud18- I miss you too 💙😛.

In a matter of seconds, Grayson direct messaged me. We talked about funny things that we use to do. After about 48 minutes of talking, I said I had to go, since I was getting drowsy. We said our goodbyes and I laid back in bed.

Grayson's so caring, nice, and kind. Oh and don't forget, hot. I don't know how I got to be friends with someone so special. He's my everything. Yeah, I make it sound like we're dating, but I mean in like a friend way.

As I was about to sleep, my eyes pop up wide. I know who I can hook Ethan up with as a girlfriend, not like a 1 night hook up, I mean what type of person does that?!

Everything will go fine, unless Ethan does something to make her sad. I'm starting to think bad about this idea. Fuck it, I'm hooking them up, and that what's what I'm going to do.