Chapter 10

Ethan's POV

So I was sent home for punching a bitch. Maci thinks she can just punch Tiffany like that, without any consequences? Well she's wrong.

I don't even know how they started to fight, but all I know is that Maci's a bitch. Tiffany is at the nurse office. Maci was sent to the hospital, because she was unconscious. Grayson is with her, waiting for her to wake up.

I am at the hospital too, since Grayson's being a butt. Yes the office sent me home, but I went to the hospital.

When is she going to wake up? I've been waiting for an hour for a piece of trash to wake up! "Hey Grayson, I'm hungry," I whined.

"We will get some food after Maci wakes up," he rolled his eyes at me. Guess he's still mad at me for hitting her.

Grayson's POV

So I'm here at the hospital, because Ethan was a bitch. He fucking punched Maci! I tried to go pull Ethan away, but I couldn't. My body was numb. It hurt my heart seeing Maci bleeding.

If I went near her, I would just burst out crying. I saw everything. Tiffany coming close to her, Tiffany slapping her, she punching Tiffany, Ethan kicking her, Ethan punching her, and her passing out was too much to bare.

"Hey Grayson, I'm hungry," Ethan whined.

"We will get some food after Maci wakes up," I rolled my eyes. I'm still mad at him for doing that to Maci. Maci didn't do anything, Tiffany did. But no, he just had to jump to conclusions when he saw Tiffany bleeding.

Tiffany's an ass.

I walked to the door. I needed to go use the bathroom badly. Before I walked out, I heard someone groan. A girl groan.

I turned my body back so fast, that I could be a tornado. I saw that Maci was awake. She looked so confused, it was hilarious.

I ran to her, forget that I needed to use the restroom. "How ya feelin," I smiled at her. "Like shit," she mumbled. That's the Maci I know. Ethan was just sitting there staring at her.

"Because you are shit," I heard from across the room.

"Shut up Ethan!" I screamed at him. "Ow my ear," Maci laughed. "Why are you laughing, are you high?" She just laughed. Weirdo.

"I'm laughing, because of how you're so angry." I chuckled. I didn't know I was that angry.

Tiffany's POV

I was woken up by some talking. I fluttered my eyes opened to see that I was in the nurse's office. I was about to say something, but my nose started to hurt.

"Ow!" I screamed. The nurse turned around and tried to touch me. "Don't fucking touch me!" I slapped her hand and I ran out the door.

Bitches think they could touch me like that.

I remembered everything. I started laughing at how Ethan actually defended me. He thinks I love him. I'm just using for fame, since he is famous on Vine.

All the free money for shopping excites me everyday. That's my motivation for dating him. Just think about the money.

I'm getting tired of him now. There's this new kid in school, and he's hot. I heard he was famous too. Way more famous than Ethan. His name is Cameron. We are dating behind Ethan's back.

I'm thinking about dumping Ethan tomorrow. Yeah I'm going to dump his ass tomorrow. I'm getting tired of his dick too.

Maci's POV

it's cute how I wake up, and seconds later they start to argue.

- When she gets home -

I'm laying in bed stalking Twitter. I was scrolling down, until something caught my attention. It was a fucking video of the fight.

I watched the video, and I saw how badly beaten up I was. I watched it a second time, and saw something. Tiffany was smiling, crawling to this boy. Him and her talked as I was getting beat up. The guy she was talking to nodded and smirked. Weird.

The weirder thing was she kissed the boy. A quick kiss.

She ain't slick. I'm thinking about showing Grayson or Ethan, even though we're not in the best condition. I went over to their house.

I walked up to Ethan's room. I didn't knock, I just opened the door. He was laying on his bed shirtless, playing his phone. He didn't notice I walked in.

I stepped on a empty water bottle, creating a sound that made Ethan jump. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He screamed.

I just walked towards him, not caring about his question. I loaded the video as I got closer to him.

I sat down next to him on his bed. He seemed to be very quiet. "So Ethan, I have something to show you," I said and I started to lay on his bed. "What are you going to show me," he said sexually. He gets so horny so fast.

"Not that you horny pig," I slapped him on the forehead. I showed him the video. "Look at Tiffany for this whole video," I told him. "Okay?"

When the video finished, Ethan was speechless. "Just needed to show you," I sighed walking out. "Wait, now that I don't have a girlfriend, will you be mine," he whispered.

"Fuck no, next time try to ask a girl out the right way!" I screamed at him. He's so stupid. I was about to walk out the house, but someone grabbed my wrist.

I screamed for my life. "Chill it's me Ethan," he slightly laughed. I turned around so I was facing him. "What do you want," I tapped my left foot clearly annoyed.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for what I did to you this whole time. The only reason I was mean to you, was that I liked you. After she died from the car crash, I didn't think I was going to make it, it was depressing Maci. But I saw you, you were everything. Beautiful inside and out, loving, caring, nice, and I loved the sparkle in your eyes every time the sun is shining at your face. I knew you never liked me, so I gave up. I gave my virginity away to this girl and I started to have sex with basically every girl in school. You probably think I'm dumb for being mean to you just because I like you. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry Maci for everything I did to you, and I hope you forgive me," he said as a tear came rolling down his face.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say.

---------------------------

Didn't see that one coming did ya? ;)