Chapter 4

*RING,RING,RING* Ugh, school. School is so stupid. I don't even know why we have to learn stuff that we could figure out with common sense.

*RING,RING,RING* "Ughhhhhhh," I groaned rolling out of bed, but accidentally falling. "Ughhhhhhhh." Why does my alarm have to ring again and again and again?

I walked to the bathroom with my eyes close, because I'm too lazy to open them. I'm not the only one who does that right? I was sitting on the toilet. And FLUSH.

I grabbed my tooth brush and put a glob of toothpaste on my toothbrush and you know the drill.

After I finished, I when to pick out my outfit. A T- shirt and some black skinny jeans. I'm not a girly girl, nor am I a full on tomboy. I'm half and half like milk.

I put my hair into a ponytail and after that, I went downstairs to grab an apple, and left for school. Yes I did bring my book bag, I wouldn't forget about it.

Before I missed the bus stop, I had to run like there was no tomorrow, and ate the apple durning the way.

When I got to the bus stop, the bus came 10 seconds later and I threw the core of the apple in the trash can before I got to my bus seat.

I have to sit by this really pretty girl, but we don't talk so yeah. I did hear he name was like Amanda or something like that. She has brown straight hair, green eyes, and is tall.

I know that's she's in cheer team too. Don't ask how I know, I just know.

When I got to school, Grayson was at my locker. Not waiting for me though, because a girl suddenly appeared trying to flirt with him.

I started laughing at how hard she tried to look cute, when she batted her eyelashes. It looked like she could fly if she batted any faster. Her name is Megan I'm pretty sure.

"Hey gray!" I said in a girly voice "who the fuck is this prostitute looking whore babe?" she questioned.

"What did you call me, are you sure you're looking at me, not you?" I said making a weird face. "Why are you even here Maci?" Grayson sighed, looking annoyed.

"The last time I checked, this is where my locker was," I snapped at him. "Fine, I'll leave then, so later when your over your period I'll come back." Grayson snapped back. Megan started to giggle, thinking it was cute when she did it. No it was not cute at all.

What happened to Grayson? Oh yeah, he always acts like this I front of girls he thinks that are pretty. I'm getting tired of it.

If he wants girls to like him, he should be himself. If he acts like that, all they girls he will only be getting are brats.

I got my stuff ready, so I could go to Science.

All Mrs. Balserda talked about was typical, boring, no fun, science. I almost fell asleep until someone thought it was funny to knock my elbow, and my head smashed right on the desk.

"Ow!" I screamed punching him for doing that. "Macilyn Rud go to the principal's office now!" Mrs. Balserda shouted. "Fine, as long as it means I don't have to be locked up in this class," I mumbled walking out the door.

"What was that?" She questioned. "Nothing!" I yelled as I slammed the door making a loud noise. Oops?

As I got to the office, what a surprise! I saw Ethan! "Hey Maci," he smirked. I ignored him, until he touched me somewhere I didn't want him to, when I sat down.

"What the fudge shrimp Ethan?" I yelled quietly at him. He just smirked and looked ahead.

"Why are you here today Ms. Rud?" The principal asked. "Mrs. Balserda said I had to go to the office, because I punched someone, when they messed with me first."

"Okay don't let it happen next time, but you have a detention today and tomorrow okay Ms. Rud?" She asked. "Yes ma'am," I answered being polite as I can possibly be, so she doesn't hate me the next time I might come here.

Ethan whispered to me that next time she should call me Mrs. Dolan, when I was walking out the door. Wtf? Um, no.

I walked to my locker to get my things ready for second period, and guess what? Yeah, Grayson was right there with that girl, again. When are they going to go to their OWN place instead of invading other people's places?

I just shoved Grayson out of the way and got what needed for next period. "What the fuck was that Maci?" Grayson shouted. "It's called the 'get your ass out of the way' the polite way."

Grayson rolled his eyes and lifted with 'that' girl. Megan was doing the full on thot walk. It was actually really funny seeing Megan try to sway her butt side to side.

I can't believe Grayson is doing this. If be cares more about he's bad ass reputation for girls, then he does for this friendship, then it's over. I don't think I can stand seeing Grayson do this almost everyday.

~ skipping to when she gets home ~

When I got home, I showered and did my homework, and I went over to the Dolan's house.

I needed to talk to Grayson.

"Grayson!" I yelled as I when up the stairs. He didn't answer. I came to his door, and it was opened a bit. When I opened the door, I saw something I thought I'll never see in my whole life.

Grayson was doing the nasty, but by himself. I shut the door quickly and quietly as possible. Holy fuck. Did I just freaking see that?

Got to admit though, his length was pretty long and it was large. Okay I'm going to stop now.

Holy, I need Jesus. I think I need a bible and some holy water. How the heck am I suppose to act natural now, when I see him? It will never be the same.

I just sat on the couch waiting for Grayson to "finish" what he started, because I need to do what I actually came here for.