Chapter 13

"Ethan what time is it?" I'm sure it was past 9 PM. "9:13 PM, wanna go home?" I nodded while my head was still on his chest.

I stood up when he did. We held hands walking back home. They were swinging back and forth as we walked. I'm falling hard for this boy. I can remember that just a few days ago I hated him.

Ethan suddenly stopped as we were about two houses down from his house. He turned to face me, and started to run his hand through his hair. He did it a couple of more times, and huffed.

"Macilyn, I know I said this already, but I'm so sorry for what I did to you these past years. I should have never did it for my bad reputation, because it didn't give me anything but hate from you. This is not a dare or anything, I promise. I would never do that to you. After today, I'm positive that I'm sure of the feelings I'm feeling these past days. I really like you Maci and I hope you know that," he said as his eyes shined in the dark.

I studies his face. Perfect jawline that could cut a bitch, a cute nose, luminous hazel eyes, two birth marks, one by his eye and one by his cheek. He was perfect. I snapped back into reality, and saw his face was full of worry.

I must have been looking at him for so long saying nothing, making him think I didn't feel the same way. Of course I feel the same way, but I'm not going to say it.

"Th-that was very sweet of you to tell me that Ethy," I stuttered and I hugged him. He was taken back for a few moments, but hugged back. I felt that my feet were not on the ground anymore.

I looked at Ethan seeing him staring at me smiling. He's so adorable. All these feelings, there so much to handle. (Every fangirl feelings ;))

He walked home as he was carrying me bridal style.

"Bye Ethan, I'll talk to you tomorrow," I kissed his cheek and hopped off his arms. He kissed my cheek and we said our goodbyes.

I was four houses down, before I heard ruffling behind me. It couldn't be a cat, because no one owns a cat in this neighborhood nor a dog.

I was walking home faster and very cautious. I was frightened out of my life. As I was 2 houses down, before I got to my house, someone's hand flung across my mouth and dragged me backward.

I tried to wiggle out of their grasp, but he/she was too strong. I got a glimpse of their face and it was a man. He pushed me into the car and headed over to the drivers seat.

I couldn't say anything nor did I cry. I wanted to badly, but I would just waste my energy. I don't needed to waste my energy. It's what I'm going to need to survive.

Unknown POV

I pushed her into the car and drove to the woods. Boss wanted me to take her there. Macilyn is such a nice girl, I don't know why boss is so cruel to her.

I have to obey his rules, or he's going to murder everyone that matters a lot to me. Counting myself. I felt really bad for her. Boss said he wants to torture her.

Every Monday's he will cut her skin with a blade. Every Tuesday's he will cut off a piece her skin. Every Wednesday's he will make her give him a blowjob/handjob. Every Thursday's he will cut off an inch of her hair for him to keep. Every Friday's he will make her starve. Every Saturday's he will drug her and rape her. On Sunday's he will do all of the things together in one day.

He's so sick. Innocent Macilyn doesn't deserve this shit. I liked her for 3 years and I still do. That's why he's making me do this, so I can feel bad. It's all started of with a stupid fight.

I have multiple plans on trying to get her out of here, and I will message Ethan a clue everyday. No I'm not suppose or do this, but I can't keep this forever. I love Macilyn too much to do that.

I parked in the middle of the road. It was dark and chilly outside. Considering it's night time. I took Macilyn out of the car and dragged her to the shed.

I covered her mouth just before she could scream. I knocked on the door.

"Password?" He asked. "You hotter than all fuckboys said in school," I said in a deep voice. The door creaked open. I walked in with Macilyn and he smiled. Should I start calling her Maci?

Maci's POV

It's him. Him. It can't be. Why does he want me back in his life?! He was my brother's best friend. He would always flirt with me. He attempted to rape me last year.

So he hired someone to kidnap me?! Puny little ass can't even get a girl, that's why he hired someone to do it for him.

I just what Ethan. I want to be in Ethan's arms while laying in bed. I miss him. I'm so lucky I didn't use my phone today that much, and I powered it off. It's also in my underwear, since these pants don't have pockets. I hope he doesn't strip me.

Why am I so calm about this?! I guess it's because I know Ethan's going to rescue me one day or another. He's going to be my hero.

I took a look at who kidnaped me and I was in complete shock. He was my friend in 6th grade. I can see the sadness in his eyes, it looked like he was somewhat forced to do this. He was the happiest guy I ever knew. It must be something serious then, because literally nothing can make him sad.

I was about to say something, but I was punched by my brother's stupid ass friends from along time ago.

The last thing I saw was that jerk smiling coming closer.