Chapter 5

How long does it take?! I've been waiting for him to relieve himself for 45 minutes. Thanks Gray I thought, while rolling my eyes.

"Maci?" Grayson said confused. "Finally," I mumbled.

"No shit Sherlock." I stated the obvious. "So Grayson, what was taking you so long?" I smirked.

"Um noth-nothing," he stuttered. "Why are you stuttering huh gray?" I smirked even wider, if that's possible. "Nothing okay Maci, I was laying in my room doing nothing, and I came down to get food, and I saw you," he explained.

"I don't believe the first part, but it's okay Grayson, your secret is safe with me," I winked at him. "Um okay?" He was nervous, you could see it. "Why are you even here Maci?"

Oh I forgot! "So Grayson, come sit by me right here," I said rubbing the spot I wanted him to sit in. "Okay, we have been friends for a long time right?" "Yeah," he said like it was so obvious.

"I don't think I can be friends with you anymore if you keep on acting like that when you're in front of girls," I whispered looking down. "What do you mean Maci, I act the same when I'm with you alone and when I'm with girls and you."

"No Grayson, you don't." "You're so clueless, that even a squirrel can tell that it's being a douche bag like you!" "I can't do this anymore Grayson!" "If you're trying to attract a girl's attention, don't be rude to me and make her amused by it." "If you do that, you're not only losing the girl, you're losing me too."

"Now that I'm done talking, I have to go home now." "Macilyn Rud wait!" Grayson shouted, as I ran to get my skateboard and I skated away.

Seems like Grayson took this as a joke or something, because a few seconds later, Grayson was smiling catching up to me with his skateboard.

To be honest, I feel happier. When Grayson and I are hanging out alone, it's just so peaceful and calming.

"Maci watch out!" Grayson screeched. I looked up and a car was coming my way. This happened to me before so I had experience. I swerved to the side and jumped in the grass.

My skateboard was flying in the air and landed a few feet away from me. Seconds later Grayson was by my side, laying with me.

"Dude that was awesome," Grayson said amused. "I know I'm awesome." "I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about how  your skateboard landed," he said with a cheeky smile.

"So I see you want me to prove you wrong, because I am awesome," I joked while making a face. He laughed and so did I.

Grayson and I saw Ethan walking with someone, and Ethan saw us. Who is that girl that he is walking with? Not like I care, I mean I'm just curious.

"Hey Ethan," I greeted him as he came towards us. The girl he was with, rolled her eyes at me and whispered something in Ethan's ear. Ethan just nudged her, meaning to stop I guess.

Two can play this game. I whispered in Grayson's ear saying that I can sense the thotness in her all the way to here. Grayson chuckled and whispered in my ear saying that she looked like a thot.

We both started laughing out loud. Tears started to run down my eyes. Same for Grayson.

"Ethan, so what are you doing here," I said trying to catch my breathe. "Not to see you for sure, I was here to tell Grayson something, but now that I thought about it, I'll tell him later."

Okay? That was weird. "Oh my gosh, i know who that girl is gray!" "Who is she?" "She was my fake ass friend in 5th grade before I met you!"

"Dude she looks the same as when she was in 5th grade, a slut," I laughed. "Haha," Grayson laughed with me. I started to lay on my chest and Grayson did too. Our legs were crossing. In the picture of the beginning of the chapter.)

"So Grayson, what were you doing in your bed before I came?" I smirked. "You're saying it like you never did it before," he defended.

"Yeah, because I don't have a dick." "Yeah, but you please your vagina," he laughed. "Shut the fuck up gray."

"You're only saying that, because it's true," he smiled. "Maybe, but I at least lock the door." "No one was home!" Grayson defended once more.

I started laughing so much, my stomach hurt. Grayson looked at me and smiled. "Did you see my size?" "Yup, and it's small as fudge." "Lies, it's pretty big."

"Holy shit, did you just call yourself big?" I covered my mouth. Grayson started laughing and rolling away from me. He too my skateboard and skated away.

"You'll regret that!" I shouted as I grabbed his skateboard. I skated really fast trying to catch up to him, but he was too fast. I had the perfect idea.

I screamed and acted like I was in pain. Grayson immediately stopped and skated to me.

"Are you okay Maci?" He whispered with hurt and sorrow in his eyes. I slapped him and took my skateboard.

"Bye gray bae!" I yell from far away. Before I knew it, I was at his house and I hid in his room. Bro there was cum on the bed, but I could care less. I hid under his bed.

"Maci," he panted. It sounded pretty hot. He was standing in front of his bed and I grabbed his leg, making him jerk back and screamed.

I crawled out and laughed so hard. "Oh my gosh, you should have heard you scream, you sounded like a baby!" I laughed trying to catch my breathe.

"Shut up Maci," Grayson rolled his eyes. "Okay," I said. I was giving him the silent treatment. I jumped on the bed forgetting about his sticky sperm cells. I opened my eyes wide as I looked at my hand.

It was a not clear but not opaque. I gave him the wtf face. He was confused, and then his eyes opened up big. "I forgot to clean up afterwards, sorry?" He questioned, trying so hard not to laugh.

I just stared at him. He bursted out laughing. I couldn't talk, because I was giving him silent treatment. I went to his closet, picked out a t-shirt and some sweatpants.

I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. His bathroom was really clean. Oh, and I know where his condoms are. It's behind the mirror.

It's pretty funny, because I found out when I was cleaning him up a long time ago when he was hurt. I was joking and shook the mirror touching something and I found a condom behind there. He was dead silent when I found out, but we're good now.

After I finished showering, I when out of the room to see a shirtless Grayson on a clean bed. "My shirt looks hot on you," he stated. I rolled my eyes. I lose track of time and fell asleep on he bed.

The only thing I remembered before I went to sleep, was he cuddled with me and I felt his hard abs and he was warm. It just felt so right.