Chapter 12

English was boring was boring like always. All she talked about was stuff that I will probably never understand and never memorize.

- lunch time -

"I'm about to upload the video Maci," Grayson said cheerfully. "Okay?" I laughed at how excited he was.

Ethan surprisingly joined us today. "Hi," Ethan sat down. "Hey."  "So how about we all go to the park to do homework and chill?"

"That's fine with me," Grayson agreed with Ethan. I nodded my head. Tiffany comes to us and pulled Ethan somewhere.

Ethan has been gone for 20 minutes. I decided to go search for Ethan, since Grayson went to go use the bathroom.

I walked out and checked pretty much anywhere suspicious. The only place I haven't looked at was the janitor's closet.

I open the door to see Ethan tied up to the chair, as Tiffany seduces him. But Ethan's face was full of disgust and he was scared.

I took the mop and banged the bar on her head. She fell to the ground and was blacked out. I untied Ethan and helped him out of the room, leaving her there.

"Are you okay Ethan," I was overwhelmed. "Yeah, just a bit scared, that's all," he then ran down the hallway leaving me there standing all alone. Well great. "What was that for!" I yelled running up to him.

He turned on his heels facing me when I touched his shoulders. "What do you want Macilyn," he gritted through his teeth. "I just want to know what's wrong Ethan." "Nothing okay, it's nothing," he said pissed and stomped to the cafeteria. Okay?

- Skips to when she gets home -

I did my homework while listening to New Soul. I was doing my last piece of homework, until someone called me.

"Hello, this is Macilyn."
"Hi Maci come over to our house right now ASAP please," someone pleaded. Sounded like Ethan, but I'm not sure.
"Let me talk to Grayson."
"He went somewhere," Ethan rushed out way too fast.
"Yeah right, sorry Ethan but I'm not coming over, or is it Ethan," I said into the phone and hung up. But before I hung up, I heard a very obnoxious laugh. Tiffany's obnoxious laugh.

I think Tiffany kidnapped Ethan, or Tiffany went into there house and is doing something to Ethan. I didn't know which one, but I'm going to find him.

I wore a blonde wig that was very realistic looking. Then I applied just enough makeup to make me look not so much like me anymore. I needed to do something that would make me look different, so when Tiffany might see me, she won't think it's me and torture Ethan in front of me, or I'll just lose it.

I'm coming Ethan wait up. I went into their house from the door of this room. I walked to the basement first, because that's the only place I heard noises from. I carried a pocket knife in my pocket, a taser in my other pocket, and a bamboo stick in my left hand. Since I'm left handed.get ready to get your ass kicked Tiffany.

I slowly tippy toed in to the basement, to see Ethan blacked out or sleeping, while Tiffany was sitting with that guy from the video! She was kissing that guy! Brown hair, brown eyes, and tall.

Fuck. That guy looks so fucking muscular, I wonder if I can even do this anymore. I had the perfect idea.

I walked down the stairs loudly on purpose to attract their attention. They both looked up.

"Who the fuck are you," that boy asked.
"Oh I'm Brooke, I'm his Ethan's brother's friend's friend," I said walking to a desk on the opposite side of where they were.

Oh if you didn't know, I left my bamboo stick out there.

"You're not allowed here," Tiffany said.
"Last time I check, this ain't your house."
"It's my friends house," she smacked her gum.
"Since when was Ethan your friend?"
"Cameron babe. Take her out!"

That guy I guess his name was Cameron, stood up and got closer to me. Awe hell naw. I jogged up the stairs and took my bamboo stick.

I came down and whacked his head hard. He fell to the ground and was blacked out. I did the same to Tiffany. Hahaha stupid asses.

I guess Ethan was drugged or something, because he's still asleep. I took my pocket knife out, and cut him free.

I slapped his face with a lot of force.

He bounced right up. Lmao. "Stop it Tiffany and Cameron, I'm not going to stop talking to Maci!" He yelled while his eyes were closed. So this is why Tiffany is with that guy. So they can torture Ethan. Woah.

"Ethan are you okay, it's me Maci." "Shut the fuck up Tiffany, you don't even sound like her." "Open your god damn eyes Ethan Grant fucking Dolan, tell me if its Maci or not!" I shouted in front of his face.

He opened his left eye. A smile started to cross his face when he saw it was me.

Ethan's POV

I opened my left eye, and I saw Maci. I jumped out of my sit and hugged her so tight, that her face became red. Oops.

"Maci!" I cheered. I'm acting like I'm 5. I let her go and she took a deep breath in. "Oh my god, I thought you were about to suffocate me," she panted.

I look over her shoulder to see an bamboo stick and Tiffany and that guy laying on the ground looking like dead fishes. "Did you do that?" "Maybe," she smirked. We both laughed.

"We should take them out somewhere," I suggested. Maci nodded her head. I dragged Cameron up and Maci dragged Tiffany. We both laughed so much, because their heads were banging on each step.

We took them to the park and let them laid there on the grass. Maci putted Tiffany on top of Cameron and made them look like they were kissing. I took a picture and we went to the other side of the field.

Maci and I were laying down looking at the sky. It was beautiful. (Picture in the description box thingy)

Maci leaned in and rested her head in my chest. I rest my arms behind my head. It was perfect. She's perfect.

Maci's POV

I could hear his heartbeat. It was soft and easy going. The sky was amazing. Ethan made it even better. I started to smile. My life felt great. I never felt this way before when I was with a boy. Ethan made me feel different.

I think I'm starting to catch feelings for him.