Chapter 2

"Sarah?" "Maci?" We both said in illusion. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Grayson said in confusion. "Yeah, because we were friends in 8th grade." I said and Sarah agreeing with me.

"Why are you hooking up with Ethan?" I asked. "Actually, we're dating," she whispered while smiling. Oh no, she's falling for a fuckboy.

My face turns a bit pale. How do I know? I'm use to the feeling and seeing it. "Are you okay Macilyn?" Sarah questioned. "I'm fine, just a bit sick in the stomach." Because you're falling for a playa boiii I thought in disgust. ( A/N- Taylor Caniff)

"Do you need me to drive you home Cici?" Gray offered. "No I can just walk home Grayson." "Are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure." "Are you sure you're sure?" "Gray I'm fine, I'm serious, and stop it with the SpongeBob phrase," I laughed towards the end.

I said my goodbyes and I left their house. Woah, who would have thought Ethan hooked up with another girl! Sarcasm was obviously dripping in that sentence. Sarah and I stopped being friends in 8th grade.

- flashback -

"Hey Sarah!" I greeted when I got to school. "Hey Maci!" I talked to her for a bit and then Dean, Sarah's boyfriend, came to us and kissed Sarah on the cheek. "Hey babe," "Hey baby." Then it was just them talking.

I walked away saying goodbye to Sarah, because it turns out they were having a make out session. As I walked away, I bumped into Rectrica.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" Rectrica screamed. "I'm sorry that you were too busy texting asshole!" I yelled back. "I see how you want this to end," she whispered smirking, getting into fighting position as I do the same.

She didn't fight, she yanked my fucking hair! Like I wasn't seeing that one coming, knowing that she's just a pussy. I kicked her in her knee and punched her face on both sides repeatedly.

"Oh for everyone that is watching us fight, I just wanted you guys to know that Macilyn here, hooked up with more than 10 boys this month, and 1 boy is Dean!" She said with all the power she had in her.

Everyone gasped and shook their head. This mother fucking liar. "How could you do this to me Maci, I thought I trusted you!" Sarah cried. "No she's lying Sarah, I would never do that to you!"

"No, our friendship is over! I can't believe you did this to me!" She sobbed even more. "Actually, I thought I trusted you, if you knew me, you would have known that this bitch is lying Sarah, but you don't because you fucking believe anything you hear."

I got up and left the school building. I didn't cry though, I'm not weak. I'm stronger than this, she can think what she thinks, but I know I'm going to be strong.

- end of flashback -

As I finish thinking about the flashback, I saw that I was already standing in front of the door. I searched my pockets for the key, but I had nothing. "Shit," I cursed as I remembered that I didn't grab the keys when I left the house.

Ryan isn't home either because he was with his girlfriend and he said he was coming home at 10:00 pm and its 7:48 pm right now. Great. My only choice is to go to the Dolan's house again or I could wait about 2 hours for Ryan to come home.

I rather walk to the Dolan's. When I got the their house, I unlocked the door and walked in. Duh, not like was walking out. I yelled that I was here and Grayson came running down the stairs. Well, more like falling. I came to his side and helped him up.

"Are you okay Grayson?" I asked trying my best not to laugh, but failing miserably. "It's not funny," he said as he crossed his arms pouting. I took out my phone and turned on happy music. No one came be mad while listening to happy music!

Gray eventually stopped pouting and started to dance with me. We were having a blast until Ethan comes down telling us to shut the fuck up. He always has to ruin the moment doesn't he.

Grayson and I look at each other and smirk. I turned the music louder and Grayson and I started to scream the lyrics together. I think Ethan got mad because he came down the stairs and smacked my phone up into the air.

I tried my best to catch it, but it fell to the ground facing down. I heard a cracking sound as well. "Ethan if this phone is broken, you will be so sorry and scared that your soul will leave your body," I warned him.

I picked up my phone and what are the odds. The phone was literally broken to pieces. To make it even worst, Ethan kicked it out of my hand, after he clearly seen the condition the phone was in. I was done with his shit.

"Ethan," I said. "What?" He said with no emotion. I took a deep breath and launched at him. Taking him off guard. Sucks for me, because he use to wrestle. He flipped me over and looked at me right in the eyes.

He looked looked at my lips, and then looked at my eyes again. As he leaned closer, closing his eyes, I took this opportunity to run. That was exactly what I did. I ran up the stairs to Ethan's room and locked the door.

If I had to be honest with you, I had never went in Ethan's room before. As looked around his room, a picture caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. It was a picture of his actual girlfriend from 2 years ago, that died in a car crash a year ago. Her dad was driving, and they were hit by a drunk driver.

I was actually really close friends with her, but after she died, Ethan was a wreck. I guess that's why he became what he is now. Having sex with random girls, so he could take his mind off of her. I don't think it worked.

He is still having that sad look in his eyes. Even a baby could tell he was still sad, because of the sadness that was in his eyes. They don't shine as much as they use to, when they were dating. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.

Ethan looks at me straight in the eyes again, this time with a look of lust in his eyes. Oh no, I knew what he wanted, and I can't let it happen, but it was too late. He locked the door and threw me on the bed. This isn't going to end well.