Chapter 11

I don't know if he's lying or not. I mean he acted like he hated me for five years, I don't know if he's only doing this, because of a dare or something.

"Maci please say something, I'm getting nervous," he sweated. "U-uh I accept your apology, and I forgive you," it just came out of my mouth. He let out a breath he was probably holding in. What the heck, I couldn't process everything together. It was too much.

"I-I think I have to go now, talk to you tomorrow," I said in a rush, running out the door.

I ran up to my room, and thought about everything. Woah, the things that could happen unexpectedly. I couldn't tell Grayson, he would be mad at me forever. Well shit.

I just decided to do my homework and take a shower. When I finished, it was 10:28 PM. I brushed my teeth, and went to bed.

- Morning time -

I woke up 5 minutes before my alarm. I turned off my alarm, before it rings later. Ew school.

I did what I usually do in the morning, and I changed into a crop top and white skinny jeans. I ran out the door grabbing a banana and my book bag.

I came to the bus stop five minutes early, so I ate my banana. Just my luck, a pervert walked past me and winked at me. He came closer to me. Awe hell naw.

I quickly ate my banana and ran to school. Holy crap that was creepy. By the time I got to school, I only had a minute to get to class before the bell rings.

I grabbed everything I needed for Science as quick as I can and I ran to Mrs. Balserda's class.

I opened the door and all eyes were on me. Just as I got to my seat, the bell rang. Whew, I'm not late this time. All she did was lecture about stuff that are so boring to the ears.

I started to text Grayson.

Maci: hey

In a matter of seconds Grayson answered.

Grayson 🐘: heyo mayo
Maci: whatcha doin
Grayson 🐘: texting you duh
Maci: bruh
Grayson 🐘: lmao
Maci: but you don't have an ass
Grayson 🐘: you keep thinking that ;)
Maci: yeah yeah whatever
Grayson 🐘: History is so boring no joke
Maci: not more boring than you :D
Grayson 🐘: yeah right
Maci: I wanted to kn-

"Macilyn! Give me your phone now and go to the office!" She hollered across the room. "How about I go to the office with my phone, and let you get over your period," I smiled at her and ran out the room.

I sat down in the very uncomfortable chair.

Grayson's POV

Two minutes and she still didn't answered back. I was about to text her what happened, but in the middle of texting, Professor Pooman caught me.

"Grayson office now," he said in his deep ass voice. "Yes sir," I said going out the door.

I walked into the office and saw Maci. Wow, so this is why she didn't text back. I smiled and sat next to her in the uncomfortable chairs. I started to talk to her.

Ethan's POV

I was texting my girlfriend Tiffany and Sarah. Yes I'm cheating, but it doesn't hurt, right?

In the middle of texting Sarah, something banged on my desk really loudly, I jumped up. "Office now," Mrs. Helder said pointing the ruler at my face. "Okay," I replied walking out the door.

I opened the door to find myself seeing Grayson and Maci talking. I sat next to them greeting them with my hello's.

Tiffany's POV

Maci just got sent out of the room, for texting someone. Haha stupid whore. I was texting Ethan about it, but I saw a shadow of someone hovering over me.

"Get out of class, and go to the office." Ugh why me? I did nothing wrong though.

"Fine," I huffed in her face walking out the door. I'm pretty sure everyone was looking at my ass when I was walking out the door. It's too big and amazing not to, so I don't blame them.

I saw Ethan was sitting by the whore when I walked in the office! I ran to her attacking her. This bitch will learn.

Sarah's POV

Ethan was texting me since he was bored. I didn't answer back, since the teacher was talking about important things.

Ethan decided to blow up my feed, and my flash was on, so the teacher saw. Thanks Ethan. "Office Ms. Sarah," he said pointing to the door.

As I walked in, I saw something that was very intense. Maci and Tiffany were fighting. Well more like Tiffany was fighting Maci. No more like Tiffany was yanking Maci's hair.

Where's the principal?!

ETHANS POV

I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there. I didn't know who's side to be on.

Grayson's POV

I couldn't handle it anymore, so I jumped in and smushed both of them.

"Your armpit stinks like garlic!" Tiffany yelled while I continued to suffocated her with the smell of my armpits. On the other hand, Maci was under my chest.

"Shut the fuck up Tiffany, this is the only chance you'll ever be this close to him, because we all know you want to get in his pants," Maci breathed out. I could feel her warm breath.

Tiffany gasped. "You did not," she gasped again. It was ridiculous. No, she's ridiculous.

I got off of them and hugged Maci, so she doesn't do anything to her. Maci hugged back. "Awe cutie patudies!" Ethan said in a little girly voice. All three of us busted out laughing.

Second period bell was about to ring, so we left to get stuff for our next period. As I walked out the door I saw Megan.

Maci's POV

As I walked out the door. I saw Megan. We left Tiffany standing there alone. She's probably waiting for a guy to fuck her.

------------------

(A/N) sorry guys for not updating yesterday, my cousins came over and they rarely come over, so I'm sorry. I hope you guys understand :P