Chapter 14

•Monday•

I woke up with a headache. Ugh where the fuck am I? I heard footsteps coming near me. Now I remembered everything.

This asshole. He touched my hair gently. I was about to swat his hand away, but I was restrained by this ugly black rope with the works 'lmao' written all over it. Bruh.

"What do you think you're doing honey," he Said in a creepy voice. "Anything to get away from you!" He laughed like a cricket getting smushed.

"Do you know what day it is baby?" He asked twirling my hair. Ugh. I didn't reply because I wasn't a baby and most definitely not his baby.

"Answer me bitch!" "You must be taking to yourself, because you're the only bitch that's in this room."

He slapped me. Puny ass pussy. "I didn't know you were trying to win the Punniest Pussy award of 2015."

He looked at me straight in the eyes and screamed, "Listen to me bitch, you answer when I ask you something!" "Sorry what did you say, I couldn't concentrate because of your bad breath." I said.

"You like to play games don't you, well I'll show you I can play games to," he smirked. Oh no.

He untied me, and led me to a room that had a chair and leather straps. Fuck.

He pushed me into the chair and tied me down. He taped my mouth.

He picked up a blade, and came closer to me. What does he think he's doing?

The blade came in contact with my wrist and he pulled it across my skin. I tried to scream, but all there was, was muffles.

He did it over and over again in different spots. Tears streamed down my face. As he was doing it, my phone rang. Great.

He stopped and took out my phone. Every good thing has to come with a bad doesn't it?

"Looks like Ethan Ass Dolan is telling you good morning with s heart emoji, isn't that sweet of him?"

I had only one choice. I kicked him in the face and slammed the chair into the wall breaking it. He hit the ground and groaned.

I ran over to him and kicked him over and over until he was past out. I picked up my phone with my left arm.

I ran to the door and ran like I was running from a ghost. I went to the nearest gas station, and I tried to pick up data.

Luckily there was, and I texted Ethan help.

Maci: ETHAN PLEASE HELP! I WAS KIDNAPPED YESTERDAY AND I NEED YOU TO PICK ME UP!!

A few seconds later he answered.

Ethan: wait you were kidnapped?! IM SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING THERE BABY! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Maci: I'm at this old gas station that's near this forest! Please hurry or he'll find me!! 😭😭

Ethan: don't worry I will. You're my everything ;)

I waited 3 minutes and saw the guy that was cutting me. Oh no. Ethan hurry oh my fucking god.

I ran to a tree and hid behind it. I heard a skateboard coming towards this way too. It might be Ethan.

"Hey douchebag you know anyone around here named Macilyn? She's pretty by the way." Yep that's Ethan.

"Actually I do, want me to help you find her?" Punniest Pussy of the year said. "Yeah I would love that!" That's when I knew, Ethan fucked up.

I hear leafs crunching and the crunching noise got louder and louder each second. "Maci?" Ethan, it was Ethan.

I ran out and covered his mouth. I whispered into his ear that that guy was the guy who kidnapped me and we need to leave now.

He nodded and we both ran to his skateboard. The guy turn his head and noticed me. "Hey come back here you bitch!" He ran towards us. Ethan and I jumped on his skateboard and both skated away from him.

After ten minutes, we arrived at his house. We got off the skateboard, and he hugged me. A very big hug that made me think I broke all my bones. "I'm so sorry Maci and I miss you even though I haven seen you in like less than fifteen hours," he whispered in my hair.

His breath was so hot, I think my hair changed into a lighter color. "I miss you too Ethy poo," I whispered into his chest. He laughed softly.

We walked into his house to be greeted by Grayson.

Ethan and I ran up the stairs. More like Ethan was running and I was tripping. "Are you okay?!" He yelled running to me. He tripped during the process. "Are you okay?" I laughed lightly.

"No, but I think a hug can bring me back together," he groaned. "In your dreams." "I thought this was a dream, since you're here." "Shut up Ethan." "I will if you kiss me." "Never," I laughed. I ran up to his room, but he tripped me. He pulled me closer to his face.

Ethan's POV

I pulled her closer to me. Our faces were only a few centimeters away. I leaned in.

Maci's POV

He started to lean in. I didn't know what to do though. I leaned in too. We both closed our eyes and our lips touched. Sparks was all I felt. It was my first kiss.

Ethan's POV

Woah. I felt sparks. The first time in my life. Not even with my old girlfriend that died in a car crash. I never got sparks from kissing a girl. I think I might like her. But I can't. I can fall for her, or my fans will hate her if they found out.

Maci's POV

Why can't I control these feelings? I can't like him though. My parents won't let me, nor will his fans let me. Life is so hard.

Ethan's being really cute these days, and I think it's kinda funny. I'm so use to him being mean to me though. It's like if you were a fennec fox. You lived in the desert for basically your whole life. Then you got moved into a forest. You're just not gonna be use to it.

I would have never thought in a million years that I will like Ethan, but I do, and I got to accept that.