Chapter 18

Grayson's POV

So it's Friday. A lonely Friday.

I get dressed and brush my teeth. I grabbed my book at and left for school. When I got to school everyone looked at me, since I haven't being in school for a week, because I needed to recover from everything.

I walked into History class to be greeted with an essay due next Friday, two exams, one report due Monday, and ten assignments that was homework. This is gonna be fun. This is only the first class too. Ugh.

It's lunch time. Finally.

Lunch wasn't how I expected it to be. Everyone came up to me to ask me where was Ethan. I didn't answer anyone of them, and left to go to my locker.

No duH they were going to ask about Ethan. He was the 'better' twin apparently.

- when he gets home -

I got home to change, and went downstairs and grabbed my skateboard along the way out. I went to the park.

When I got there, I sat down under my favorite tree. This tree contains so many memories. I remember when Ethan and I were 5 we would always hide behind this tree when we played hide and seek.

We even carved our names on the tree with an infinity sign above our names.

I lean my head back and close my eyes. Breathing in the fresh autumn smell. Hearing the wind blow. I imagine what life would be like if they were still here.

"Grayson ya there?" I heard a voice. I open my eyes and jumped out of my sitting position. "Hahaha, don't worry, it's me, Maci, I'm in your mind." I exhaled the breath I was holding in. "Whew, almost thought I was going crazy again," I laughed. I heard her laugh too. Awe I miss that laugh.

"I'm sorry that you missed my laugh, but I miss you," she cooed. "I didn't say anything." How did she hear my thoughts?

"You dumbo, I can see your thoughts." Oh. "Heyo guys, sorry I'm late, I had to go make popcorn." Someone said who sounded like Ethan.

"Hey bup, go out under the tree, Ima drop a piece of popcorn into your mouth, so you can taste heaven popcorn. Get it? Haha," Ethan laughed. Gosh this kid can be so dumb. Heaven popcorn as in heavenly popcorn... This kid got problems.

I went out from under the tree and opened my mouth wide, as I lifted my face so I was facing the sky.

"3, 2, 1," Ethan counted down, and as he counted to 1, something dropped in my mouth. I started to chew and it was not popcorn that's for sure. I spit it out as fast as I could and it was brown.

They laughed so hard, I could sense that they are rolling on the floor. "Th-that was a piece of dirt Grayson," Maci tried to catch her breath.

"We got to go, but talk to you later gray bae," they both said at the same time, in a girly voice. "Okay bye!" I shouted.

I grabbed my skateboard, and was about to leave when a girl came up to me. "Are you okay, because I was looking at the trees and saw you laughing by yourself and talking to yourself," she stammered.

Oh I forgot that. "Oh no, haha it was a dare, um I got to go." I ran and skated home without turning back. That was close. Just like the car coming at me. I tried to dodge it, but I was too late.

I laid in the middle of the streets unable to move a bone. I winced in the pain I was having everywhere. Maybe this is the day I meet them.

Life wasn't as I planned it to be, but it came out great at the end, since now I can see them.

My eyes start to close, as my heart slowed down. If the car was going as slow as my heartbeat, I would have been home already.

My heart stopped. Goodbye and farewell to my life.

This is the end.

--------------------------------

A/N- Last chapter guys! This book has come to an end haha. I hope you guys liked it, and I'm in the process of making another book called 'hidden feelings' and it's a fanfiction for Ethan Dolan. I love you guys so much for 63 votes and 650+ views! You guys are the reason I smile everyday I come home from school, because it amazes me how many views and votes I have. Ily guys :) oh and no I'm not making a sequel to this book :~) I don't know if you guys noticed, but my description for my book was not all completely true and I'm so sorry for that mistake guys *~*           10/1/15 UPDATE: so um I deleted my hidden feelings book.... So there is no hidden feelings book lmao so yeah.... Um I'm think about making another story though so check on this account daily if you want to do you can see if there is a new story ;)