Chapter 8

We both got home, and I saw Ryan still wasn't home. Where the heck is he? It's freaking 11:39 PM for gosh sakes.

"Grayson where the heck is Ryan?" I nudged him. "Oh I don't even know," he shrugged. That was helpful wasn't it. "Let's go watch so movaies," Grayson shouted. The way he said movies was hilarious.

We watched The Conjuring, The Women In Black, and Supernatural. The Conjuring was so fucking scary, I think the lady that got possessed wasn't the only one bleeding a lot at that moment.

"Grayson are you staying here, it's 4:56 AM yo," I said. "I'll call my mom just wait."

"Mom?" "What could you possibly want at 5:00 in the morning?" His mom screamed. Ouch. "Mom I wanted to ask if I could sleep over at Maci's house," Grayson said quietly. "Oh why didn't you say, sure you can honey, just remember that willy in pants or it's gonna get silly," she said hanging up.

"Woah, what the fuck did your mom just say," i said laughing. Grayson just blushed. Reason 12,394,485,387,695 on why to love his mother.

"I'm tired gray." "Same fatty." "Ugly," I replied. "Slut." "Man whore," "Bitch." "Dick." "Hoe." "Douchebag." "Prosti-," Grayson got cut off when someone was screaming upstairs. We were in the basement.

"I'm home bitches!" Someone slurred. Of course it's drunk Ryan. He gets cocky when he's drunk. Shit. "Grayson pretend that you're asleep fast," I shouted as quietly as I could.

Grayson listened, while I laid on the floor acting like I was sleeping. Ryan is under age drinking. I wonder how he's even getting A's and B's in classes when he's this dumb. This is actually my parents house, but they are on vacation, so I'm stuck with him.

He came in seconds later screaming something I don't even know. "Where the fuck are you Maci, I told you to be in bed b-," "Oh there you are," he said. Dumb ass.

I heard his feet ruffling on the ground, getting closer to Grayson. Oh crap, he's not going to see Grayson. I looked over at Ryan and he jumped on the couch where Grayson is laying. I heard a low grunt. Following some cracking noises.

"Holy shit, there's a dead body on my couch!" Ryan screamed and ran out the basement. I got up and ran to Grayson. He looked unconscious. No, no, no, no. I lifted him up and brought him to my room as quietly as possible.

He was so heavy, I think he's not going to be the only one unconscious. I laid him on my bed, while I got an ice pack. I laid it on his head. I took off his shirt to check for any bruises. I didn't see any and that's a miracle, because Ryan weighs like 10 tons.

I made sure I locked the door and closed the window, before I did all of this. The last thing I want is my brother waking in and thinking I'm going to rape Grayson.

"Gray wake up!" I violently shake him. Nothing. "Grayson boo, wake up sleepy head," I whispered. Nothing. I tickled him. Nothing. I grabbed a glass of cold water a dumped it on him. Nothing. I let him smell his stinky sock he was wearing. He started to shift.

I guess stinky socks do work very well. I laid the sock on his nose, and about 5 seconds later Grayson's eyes were wide open. I covered his mouth before he screamed, so Ryan doesn't hear.

"Shut up Grayson, Ryan thinks we're asleep!" I whispered/yelled at him. He seemed to shut up. I tippy toed to Ryan's room to check if he's awake or not. He was asleep... on the ground.

I went back into my room to see that Grayson's not there. Crap. I walked in the door, and I hear a loud noise in the bathroom, kind of sounded like someone fell hitting something afterwards. Great Grayson, way to go.

I twisted the door knob to the bathroom, but Grayson locked it. Way to go again Grayson. You should earn yourself a gold medal for being the dumbest person on this planet.

"Grayson are you still alive," I whispered. "Nope, my soul has just left my body, this is his Guardian angel talking," Mr. Dumb Ass joked. "Haha funny gray, open the door."

"Not unless you say the secret password," he said. Even though I couldn't see him, I can tell he's smiling in there. "Grayson is the best person in the world," I laughed. "Ding, ding you are correct!" He yelled like we were playing a trivia game.

The door opened seconds later, seeing Grayson laying on the floor, crossing his arms, smiling, staring at the wall. I blocked his view with my face. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me in the eyes. His smile slowly turned into a smirk.

Oh shrimp noodles. He grabbed my two shoulders and led me to my bed. He threw me on to my bed, and he started tickling me. I guess karma does come back. He even made it worse and took a glass of cold water he probably got when I check on Ryan, and dumped it on my face.

I gasped for air. "I hate you," I mumbled. "I love you too Maci," he grinned. I took off my soaked shirt when I got to the bathroom, and changed into a black shirt that said "Hey" in white letters.

As I laid on my bed, Grayson came seconds later and said hey. "Um hey?" I replied confused. "Your shirt dumbo," he said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

I smiled and went to sleep. "Goodnight Grayson," I yawned. "Goodnight Macilyn." I almost fell asleep, until Grayson pulled me closer to him.

He rock hard abs were against my back, his chin was on top of my forehead, and he tangled our legs together. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Goodnight beautiful," Grayson whispered into my ear.

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N) Omg guys, why is chapter 5 in this book have less views than chapter 6? Isn't chapter 5 suppose or have more views than chapter 6? This is so funny. Thank you guys for like 70+ views. Yeah you might not think that's anything, but I think it's a big deal to me, so thanks guys :) ily <3