Chapter 9

*BEEP, BEEP*

Stupid alarm clock. Something was shifting behind me, and I screamed for my life. "Chill girl, your acting like you just saw a ghost."

His morning voice was raspy and hot. "Good morning," I mumbled to him. "Good morning!" He said overly excited. I'm surprised, because it's 5:15 AM in the morning and he's excited?!

It's school time. Yay! "Grayson go back home and change, because it's Monday," I reminded him. "Oh I forgot." "Are you sure it's Monday Maci? Because it sure doesn't feel like one," he groaned pulling me closer to him.

I can feel that he's stalking me stalking people's accounts on Instagram. "O-M-G he's so hot looking," Grayson squeaked, imitating a girl in an annoying voice.

I started laughing out loud like a maniac. Grayson laughed too after a few seconds.

"Hey Grayson, I think I have like an outfit of yours from like a week ago, you can change into that, and as we walk to school, we can grab your book bag and continue walking to school." "Oh okay."

I only had an outfit of his, because he showered at my house last week, and I keep forgetting to give him it back. I gave him a new toothbrush, and he used the bathroom first. "Hurry up Grayson, I need to change too," I was clearly aggravated since it's morning time and he's talking so long.

After about 35 minutes, he's finally out. "About damn time," I mumbled. "Whatever," he said in the most girly girl voice ever.

I brushed my teeth, and changed into gray skinny jeans and a light blue T- shirt that had a hilarious picture of Grayson's face. It was custom made.

I downstairs to see Grayson eating cereal. "What's up Grayson," I said as I sat next to him eating an apple. "The sky," he obviously wants to joke around. "Actually the ceiling since we're inside dumbo."

"I like your shirt," Grayson laughed. I made a face, looking like I was offended. "What?" He asked clearly dumbfound. "You don't love it, but you only like it?" I gasped.

"Shut up Maci, you knew what I mean't."

- At the Dolan's house -

He grabbed his book bag and called Ethan to hurry up, since we had to walk with him too. Once Ethan was finished, we walked to school.

There was just pure silence, but a peaceful silence. Not an awkward silence, unless someone farts. No, it would actually be funny.

Oh what a coincidence, Ethan farted after I had that thought. We all laughed our butts off, all the way till we got to school.

"Got to go, see your guys later," I waved bye to them. They waved bye back and left. Ethan went to Tiffany and Grayson went to his locker.

I grabbed what I needed for class, and I went to Science class. "You're late Ms.Rud," Mrs.Balserda. "Look at the clock, it's 7:15 AM not 7:30 AM or later," I gave her a smile.

"Detention for talking back," she said loudly. "I mean, I felt sad that no one would talk to a piece of trash, so I did." I heard oh's and ah's.

"Go to the office now!" She shouted. "Remember to pick up trash at the end of class my friends, but oh wait, Mrs. Balserda is too heavy to pick up," I smiled and walked out. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta. Everyone in the class shouted burn and slay.

I walk to the office, and see someone. "Hey Maci," Ethan whispered. I ignored him, since of what he did to me last time. "Awe baby girl, don't be mad at me, I'm sorry," he said softly looking into my eyes. He was so dang close, a piece of copy paper can't even separate us.

I didn't say anything, because I was scared of having bad breath. "Baby girl say something," he leaned in closer, making our nose touch. I gulped.

"No kissing in school kids!" I flinched back at the sudden voice. It was the principal. Before we could say anything the bell rang.

- Skipping to lunch -

I waited in line for my hot lunch. Today was corn dog nuggets, carrots with ranch, orange, French fries, and and a choice of milk.

I scanned my ID across the code scanner thingy. I went to go sit my Grayson. "Hello!" Grayson greeted me before I even sat down. "Hello Grayson."

As he was about to talk, Megan came towards us with Tiffany. Oh damn. I can see this not ending well. "Hey babe," Megan teased Grayson as her hands go up and down Grayson's muscles. That made me mad for some reason.

"Why were you in the office with Ethan!" Tiffany shouted at me loudly so everyone can hear on purpose. This attention seeker. "Wasn't my choice to go at which time I wanted," I snapped.

"Stop getting close or Ethan or else," she screamed in the most annoying voice ever. "Or else what, you're gonna give me a puny ass slap, yank my hair?"

She got offended and scoffed. Guess what she did? She slapped me weaker than I expected. I laughed at how weak she was. I could see Ethan watching out of the corner of my eye.

"Want to make a scene didn't you, well I'm going to give you a scene."

I punched her square in the face before should say anything. She fell to the ground fake crying. Everyone stood there in shock doing nothing. Seconds later Ethan came to her and picked her up.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ethan whispered to Tiffany. Tiffany cried even louder, while blood was dripping out of her nose.

"Why the fuck did you do this to her?" Ethan screamed at me. He left Tiffany on the ground as he came closer to me. He got into a fighting position.

He swung his fist at me, but I dodged it. He kicked me right in the stomach making me land on the ground. He continues to kick me. I felt blood coming out of my nose, and oh yeah I'm on my period. But lucky it wasn't leaking.

Ethan stopped kicking me, but seconds later he picked me up by the collar of my shirt leading me to the wall. He repeatedly fists me in my stomach. Grayson did nothing. That's a nice friend.

I was about to black out any moment. My eyes got droopy. "No, please don't Ethan, please!" I screamed with all my might. He didn't listen.

The last thing I remembered was a very hard swing at my face.

-----------------------------

(A/N) Omg thank you guys for 1 vote. May not seem a lot to you, but it's a lot to me! You guys should comment more :) I want to see funny comments that I know you guys can post ;)