Chapter 17

Ethan's POV

We just got back home from the cemetery. It still shocks me how Grayson would do that.

I know my brother more than anything. That's his bestfriend since 5th grade. Would never do this to anybody, especially  to a girl. Someone must of made him do it, and I'm about to find out.

Grayson's POV

I was laying in bed, and heard a knock at the door. I groaned and rolled off my bed, falling. I opened the door to see a no emotion face Ethan. Yay!

"Yeah Ethan?" "I know you didn't kill Maci on purpose, so who made you do this," he said being dead serious. I gulped and was about to say something, until my dad came in the room and told me to come outside to talk to him.

Ethan mouthed me 'We'll finish this later' and left.

Once we got outside he told me to sit on the porch. "Yeah dad?" "Did you tell anyone about it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "No dad, and can I be excused now?" I sighed.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone, and no. We have something to discuss."

I groaned. "So your mom and I are having complications and we want a divorce. Your mom wants you guys, but I want you guys, so we are splitting you guys apart." He said. My heart shattered.

"Wh-what? Yo-y-you can't," I stuttered while crying. Full tears were just rolling down my eyes, like the words that are spilling out of my dad's mouth.

"Ar-are you going to tell Ethan?" I sniffed up all the snot coming out of my nose. "Eventually, now bye," he said in a stern voice.

"I'm going to tell him." I left before he could say anything.

"Ethan!" "Yeah?" He asked. "Dad said that we are going to move away from each other, because mom and dad are splitting up," I cried.

Ethan's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mind was spinning too much from everything today, and the only thing I remembered was I fell from the top of the stairs, then everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see I was somewhere that smells like a hospital. Ew.

This dude came up to me and shouted you're up. He looked so much like me, we could be mistaken as twins. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Dumbo you don't remember me Bup? Grayson, your twin brother,"He smiled. Oh now it made sense. He's my twin. "No I don't know who you are an-" I couldn't complete my sentence. My heart stopped.

Grayson's POV

Ethan was saying something and then he stopped as his line went flat. I screamed and ran up to him. His body was twitching and he couldn't stop moving. The weird part is his heart stopped though.

I pressed the nurse button, and started to cry in front of Ethan's twitching body. When my tear landed on his hand, his body stopped, but his line didn't move. No it can't be.

A doctor came in and asked what's wrong. "H-he pasted away, and is now in a be-better place," I softly said looking down.

The doctor went up to Ethan and did somethings. "I'm sorry to say that he really is dead," he looked at me.

"Well no fucking duh! Why would you say dead?! He passed away not died! I thought you were suppose to be making me feel better!" I screamed at him.

I picked up the glass that was empty and smashed in on to the ground. I dropped on my knees. I lose my bestfriend, and now I lost my twin brother.

Nurses came rushing into the room, but I could care less. I lost everything. My family being together, my bestfriend of 5 years, my twin brother since birth that I did everything with, which was everything that meant the most to me.

A nurse tried to touch me, but I grabbed a sharp piece of shattered glass and cut her before she could touch me. I couldn't control what I was doing. I'm going psycho.

Everyone that came near me, I cut them deep.

Everyone in the room was on the ground screaming, while Ethan was laying on his bed silently asleep. But this type of sleep was forever.

I started laughing randomly. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I can't control myself. Now you could say I can't feel my face. (Hehe)

I stood up and walked out of the hospital. "Bye Ethan, I love you," I whispered looking at the room his was in from outside.

I ran to the cemetery and searched for Maci's cemetery. I sat down on her cemetery, and talked to her.

"Hey Maci, you're probably wondering why I kicked you to death. It all started when my dad saw you and Ethan starting getting closer to each other. He didn't like you since you weren't anywhere near the girl expectations he had. He forced me to kill you or he would kill you in front of everyone in my family and yours. He said he would torture your family in front of me if I didn't kill you. I had no choice. I would never do anything like that to you just because you were with Ethan. I actually thought you guys were very cute with each other. I miss you cici and when I go back to school, I'll be missing the things we would do daily, I'll miss having you as my partner, and most definitely be missing you joking around with me. Gosh it's so hard to put everything that has happened in a week. I'm only 15 and I lost basically everything need. I love you Macilyn Skylar Rud, and I would do anything to get you back into this world. I know you are hanging out with Ethan right now, and don't want to hear me rant about stuff, so I'm going to stop now. Have fun with Ethan, and I'll meet you guys one day. Soon." A tear dropped from my face as I finished my last sentence.

What is there to live for if you lost everything? Nothing. There is only one way to stop my depression.

Ice cream!

---------------------------

A/N- Yes Ice cream always stops depression. Omg guys ilysm for 615 views and 50 votes AHHH! This book is about to come to an end. Sad or happy? I'm not making a sequel for this book, so this will be the only book for this story. Did you guys hear that the twins are moving to LA? I'm happy but sad at the same time. :()