Chapter 16

Nurse's POV

A beep from my device turned on and the room that the beep was coming from was 478. I hurried to the room opened the door to see the Dolans!

I just stood there so surprised that the Dolans were this close to me, and we're in the same room as me.

"Um are you going to stand there or help her lifeless body!" Grayson yelled. "Oh I'm so sorry Grayson," I apologized. "I'm Ethan," he said. I looked at him again. "No, I'm pretty sure Grayson has a mole on his cheek and by his eyebrow."

"Just save her for god sakes!" The other twin yelled. I ran to the patient and was happy she was dead, because now I might have a chance with one of them. I smirked while I did what I needed to do.

"Sorry but she's dead and we can't do anything about it, I'm sorry for your lost," I said trying my best to sound sympathetic.

Ethan looked at Grayson, or what they think as Grayson looked at Ethan.

- 2 days later -

Ethan's POV

I am at Maci's funeral and I'm balling my eyes out. There wasn't much people. Just her family with a few of her relatives and my family.

She died because of the amount of blood she lost and because Grayson.

I was walking up to day my part, until we heard a knock and the sound was coming from the coffin. It couldn't be. Could it?

We all were quiet and then we heard her voice. "Gosh dammit where the fuck am I? Ow my head hurts!"

I ran to the coffin and opened it. It was her laying there looking dead.

"What are you doing Ethan?!" My dad shouts. "Didn't you hear a voice coming from her coffin?" I asked everyone one. The all shook their heads.

I'm I going crazy? I was sure I heard her. "I'm right here Ethan!" That's her voice. I looked at her, but she looked as dead as ever. I am going crazy.

"No you're not, I really am talking to you, just in your head," her angelic voice calmed me a bit. "So you can hear me?" "Yep and I miss you, but you got to move on goofball. After my funeral, go try to find someone new. I'm dead and there is nothing that can change that." She sounded hurt. "But I can't, I needed you, and only you," I cried out.

"Bye Ethy baby I got to go, but I'll talk to you later," I can tell that she was smiling. Gosh that beautiful smile of here's that brightened up my day everyday.

Grayson's POV

Ethan was talking to himself when he opened up the coffin. We were all shocked at what he did.

Is Ethan going crazy? A few moments later when he finishes his speech, he sat down next to me again. We weren't on the best condition, but we still talked. Barely.

"Yo you okay? You were talking to yourself up there," I whispered in his hear. "No I wasn't talking to myself, I was talking to Maci. I could hear her in my head." He folded his arms and didn't look at me at all.

That was the longest sentence or two he said to me after the nurse incident.

Maci's mom's POV

It was a tragic the way she died. She was beaten up by a stranger. That's what everyone told me. It was time to bury her.

We lowered the coffin in the hole. Before we were about to cover up the hole, Ethan shouted wait.

He got closer to the hole and kneeled down. "Hey Macilyn Skylar Rud. I never got the chance to ask you out or to say that I love you. If I got a chance to, I would do it. I love you Maci and you always brighten up my sad day, and you make my Monday's fun days. You make me laugh at the most wrong times. I'm so sorry for all those years I've been mean to you. I should have known better than to mess with a beautiful girl that could be called an angel. All the memories of you and I. The fun times we had with each other, the jokes we would say to one another, and the arguments we would have about who ate the butter. The way you died will haunt me forever, but you will still always be in my heart. Don't worry Maci, I'll be with you one day, just wait. I miss you," he cried out softly.

A tear dropped from my face, after he was finished his last words. He likes my daughter. I knew they always would like each other.

The memories when they would glare at each other, touch each other on accident and then scream at one another for doing so, stare at each other while the other is not looking, and trying to fake avoid each other.

They were so cute, but now that she has passed away, Ethan looks like he'll never recover.

Ethan's/Grayson's dad's POV

I didn't like Macilyn. I'll never will either.

To know that Ethan likes her, makes me want to jump off a cliff. She's so ugly and her family is poor, why would he go for a girl like that?

I'm very happy she died. If only people knew the real reason she died.

Grayson's POV

I looked at my dad to see him smiling. Oh if he only knew how nice Maci was and beautiful she was in the inside.

I feel so guilty, but I can't tell anyone. If I told someone, then he/she would kill me too. But he/she should know secrets can be hidden, but only for a certain amount of time.

Ethan's/Grayson's mom's POV

She was so sweet. I can't believe she died. To hear that Ethan likes her, I wasn't very surprised.

She had everything a boy could ask for. Looks, great personality, humor, and eyes and smile that stand out like the biggest star.

Maci's dad's POV

I got furious when Ethan confessed that he likes my daughter.

I've taught better of my child not to let ugly boys like her, did she want ugly babies? I didn't like Maci much anyways. Yeah she's my daughter, but she wasn't a daughter I liked.

I was expecting a girl that was pretty when my wife gave birth, not an ugly child.

We were about to give her up for adoption, but my wife said no and threatened me with a divorce if I putted her up for adoption.

She can hear me, but I could care less. It's not like she could do anything about it.

Maci's POV

Yes I'm dead, but I could see everything happening. I could even hear people's thoughts. Like my dad's. It hurt to know what he was thinking about. Even if I'm dead, doesn't mean I can't feel and don't have feelings.

When you're dead, you can do anything you want to a person's life. I'm going to make Ethan fall for someone real, Grayson find a true bestfriend, my dad die or something bad, my mom live a great life, Ethan's and Grayson's mom have an amazing life too, and Ethan and Grayson's dad, I don't know, I'll think about it.

Haha and Tiffany fall into a pit and die from injuries.