Chapter 6

"Maci wake up," I heard gray's voice calling me softly. "Ugh, why so early?" I groaned in the pillow, so he doesn't smell me morning breath. "Because it's Saturday, and I was about to go to the water park with Ethan, and I wanted you to come."

"Okay," I mumbled. "Hurry, we're leaving in 30 minutes, and you need to go home to change too." Grayson said. "How about you carry me home?"

"Fine," he said. Once he carried me bridal style home, and I rolled off his arms and rolled on the ground, I still have the scars. I didn't talk to him for a whole week. Now I'm scared.

"You better not drop me Dolan," I warned. "I won't, I won't," he said. We got to my house, and I was safe! "Thanks baby gray," I kissed him on the cheek. "Welcome cutie Maci," he kissed me on my cheek.

I unlocked the door, and before I came in, I waved goodbye Grayson. "So where were you last night, or should I say the whole day yesterday!" Ryan screamed. "Shut up, I was with Grayson the whole time."

"Did you guys do anything, if you guys did, did he use protection?" Ryan smirked. "Oh stop it Ryan." "Okay, good to know my little sister is still a virgin."

I rolled my eyes going up to my room. I changed into a bikini. The top was white that was floral. The bottom was plain black. I was insecure about my body. I always was. I would only wear a t-shirt and shorts when I go swimming.

Today I thought that I should try this bikini that I wasted $40 on. When I finished, I tied my hair into a bun, and wore a shirt and shorts over my swim suit. I don't wear shorts, that's because I don't shave my legs.

Yeah, I don't shave and I'm proud. I still have 20 minutes to spare, so I checked my phone. Nothing, but a few text messages from Ethan. Ethan Dolan.

I looked at them and they were asking why was I with Grayson. I ignored it and checked my social medias. I saw that I only had 5 more minutes, so I skated to the Dolan's house.

"Aye!" I shouted when I went into their house. "Aye!" They both replied. When Ethan saw me, he looked at me up and down. I rolled my eyes.

"Are we ready?" Grayson asked. "Yeah," I answered for Ethan and me.

We got to the water park by our skateboards, duh. We rented 3 lockers and each locker had a skateboard, and we all applied sunscreen on.

I took off my shirt and short, and that must of surprised them, because they are use to me wearing this to swim. "What?" I questioned. "It's just we're use to you wearing a shirt and shorts to swim," Ethan said. I laughed.

"Let's go," I winked.

- After they came home and showered -

"That was fun," I said. "Yeah and the best part was when you accidentally fell and shipped into the slide!" Ethan laughed. Oh yeah, never will forget that moment.

It was currently 5:34 PM and I am bored. "I'm bored." "Same," Ethan agreed. You know what's weird? Ethan was nice to me this whole day, and he keeps answering me before Grayson does.

"Want to go eat, I'm hungry," Grayson groaned. "Yeah," Ethan and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

So we decided that we are going to McDonalds. I ordered a McFlurry, 10 piece chicken nugget, and a Clubhouse. Of course I didn't finish all of my food, but Ethan and Grayson ate the leftovers.

"I'm so full, I don't think I can skate back home," I groaned. "I'll skate you back Maci!" Ethan offered "Okay?"

He carried me bridal style and I was holding my skateboard. Grayson was behind us, and I could feel Grayson's eyes burning into me the whole ride home. He must of seen that Ethan's a bit off too.

What happened to fuckboy Ethan? I jumped on the couch. "Hey Maci," Grayson said. "Heyo mayo," I smiled. When Ethan went to his room, Grayson asked me if I saw that Ethan was acting a little different. I said no, so I can see what Grayson was going to say.

"Ethan has been nice to you this whole day and he actually agreed to carry you home." Grayson explained. "I know, what if he likes me?" I asked.

"Oh he does, he does that to every girl he likes," Grayson said to me. "Ugh." "What to watch Netflix and chill?"

"No, because Netflix and chill leads to chill-dren," I said. "What the Fuck?" Grayson laughs. "Oops?" "So what Cha want to do?" Grayson said in a cute voice.

"Let's jam to music." "Okay," Grayson said. Grayson took out his phone and played the theme song for the Dora. He them placed his phone in a wine glass, so the volume is louder. Lets just hope Ethan doesn't ruin Grayson's phone this time.

I was doing some weird crap, while Grayson was doing his finger thing that he always does. Ethan came down to tell us to shut the fuck up. Like we weren't expecting that.

Grayson was on shuffle, so 679 Fetty Wap came on. "Tell me what you see, is it money or is it me," Grayson and I shouted together.

Ethan came down and threatened to knock down the phone and wine glass if we don't stop. Since Grayson's the younger twin, Grayson obeyed and stopped. It's always Ethan.

"That sucks," I said. "Yeah, it's always Ethan." "That's what I said!" I laughed. I don't giggle, I just don't. I went upstairs to Ethan's room.

Of course I knocked not wanting to maybe seeing a dick again. He didn't answer, but I heard shuffling. I opened the door not caring, because I needed to get something I left there a few weeks ago.

Oh and guess what? I saw a dick, again, in action. You could see that Ethan was about to cum, by his groans. He saw me, but didn't care. I was about to leave, until Ethan ran up and locked the door.

He pumped himself a few more times, and cums on me. "What the fuck Ethan!" He pumps him again and cums even more on me. His grip was too strong. Not again I whined.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted at him. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that," Ethan moaned. His size was bigger and longer than Grayson's. The only thing that will be bigger than Grayson. Ethan honestly looks so hot right now. Stop it Maci, you got to stop that.