Chapter 15

So it's still morning time. "Hey Maci wanna go somewhere?" Ethan asked. "Sure," I stretched the e.

"Where you wanna go and do?" "Bowling?" "Okay," Ethan agreed. He passed me his skateboard to me and he went to get another one.

I saw his phone ring on the table. No duh I was curious to see who it was. I looked over and saw it was just Grayson saying that Ethan is stupid. True.

He came back a few seconds later. "Let's go!" He ran out of the door.

"Wait up!" Why is he so excited? Question 123,586,921,864,904,818 I got for him. I walked out the Door to see he's not anywhere to be found.

"Ethan? Wanna go bowling or no?" I asked walking around basically everywhere. No answer. "I'm going to my boyfriend's house, bye Ethan!" I shouted.

Someone tackled me down and I screamed. Ethan laughed so hard, his face turned red. "Ma-c-c," he couldn't catch his breath and it made me laugh with him. "You don't have a boyfriend do you? You were just lying right?" He settled down.

"No I do have a boyfriend Ethan, I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I frowned. His face was priceless. I bursted out laughing in his face.

"I-I wa-was ju-ju-just kid-ding," I tried to talk but tears started to roll down my face from all the laughing.

Ethan's face softened up and he chuckled. "Thought you were serious for a second." He's so stupid. "What would you do if I was?" "I wouldn't mine, because I know I'm gonna be that boyfriend," he winked. "Oh really now?" "Yep," he said popping the p and bopped my nose.

We laid down on the grass and didn't really say anything. It was just pure silence that was peaceful. It was a cloudy day had his neighbors were playing with their kids. Awe.

"Hey Maci wanna just lay here or go bowling for real," Ethan said lowly, but loud enough so I hear.

"What do you wanna do Eth?" "We can lay here," he smiled. I nodded in agreement. Ethan and I were pointing out the cloud shapes. Ethan said the cloud on the left looks like a dick. It looked more like a banana though.

When there was no more clouds to point out, Ethan just laid there quietly and so did I.

He started to put his head by mine, but his was more on top. I placed my head on his chest and heard his heart beat. It was like that for about thirty minutes, until Grayson came home.

"What the fudge are you guys doing?" He screeched. "Nothing," Ethan fake laughed. "And the award of Worst Lair Of The Year goes to Ethan Dolan!" Grayson cheered sarcastically. Oh damn.

Grayson rolled his eyes and went inside. "I'll be back in a sec, I need to talk to Grayson," I told Ethan.

I ran up to Grayson's room and opened the door to a big surprise. Naw just kidding haha. "Grayson Ethan and I are not dating," I started off. "Okay so you wanna win the award too don't you?" "Grayson stop it." He was getting annoying.

"We're just friends okay? Just stop jumping into conclusions." "No Maci you're lying, I knew you liked him and you're getting yourself in big trouble," he shouted at me. He stood up.

I was hurt, that was the first time he has ever shouted at me.

"Grayson you want to know something? I do like Ethan and he treats me better in a few days than you ever treated me for years. Yo-" I didn't get to finish saying what I was about to say, because I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

The pain got worst and worst, just until I thought it was over, he kicked me in the stomach. "That's for being a bitch maci!" He yelled, continuously kicking me. I was so weak and numb.

I coughed a bit of blood as he kept kicking me.

"Stop," I cried out with all I had left in me. My voice was so small, only an ant could hear. He stopped kicking me. Or so I thought. He kicked me hard one last time aiming at my head, before I pasted out.

All remembered last was the door opening and hearing a loud gasp.

Ethan's POV

Asshole. Do you want to know the definition of asshole? Look it up in a dictionary. I'm positive it would say Grayson's name.

Why would he do that to her? This time, Grayson was forced to come. I'm sitting in the chair that's next to her, and I held her hands since she came in this room till now. That's about five hours.

Looking at her just makes me want to cry.

I started to cry again. Seeing how hurt she looks, makes me hurt. "Ima leave is so you can have some privacy with her," Grayson said awkwardly while going out the door. Asshole better give my queen and I some privacy.

I stared at her face. I took in all of her features. She has a very big bruise on her forehead, her cheek was red with a hand shaped mark, her eyes was just closed, her lips were very dry, and her hair was a total mess. She looked cute.

I felt her hand twitch in my hand, and it took me off guard, because I jumped up letting go of her hand and screamed.

Seconds later a doctor comes in. "What happened that made you scream?" He asked. "Her hand twitched in my hand and I was just surprised," I panicked. I tried to fake a smile. He nodded and left the room.

I came closer to her and placed my hand in hers again. "Okay Maci I know you can hear me, but you just can't respond. I re-" I looked over at her heart rate thing, because that's where the sound was coming from, and her line was flat.

"No, no, no," my voice grew louder each no I said. I bursted in to tears. This can't be, I never got to ask her out.

I never got to repay for all the things I have done to her. Grayson busted into the room.

"Bro you okay? I got chips," Grayson said with a mouthful of chips. Munching away, while Maci is dead.

"Maci is gone."

Grayson's POV

"Maci is gone," Ethan whispered while a tear rolling down his face. I quickly looked at her heart rate, to see the line was dead flat.

I felt something warm go down my cheek. My best friend of five years that I never got to say sorry to. She died without me apologizing.

Ethan slowly lifted his hand and pressed the button to call a nurse. A few seconds later a nurse came in.

-----------------------------------------

BAH ETHAN DOLAN WAS VERIFIED ON 9/24/15!! AND SO WAS GRAYSON!! AND ETHAN FOLLOWED ME ON 9/8/15!! So much stuff had happen in September. OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 480 VIEWS AND 37 VOTES AHHHHH!!!!!! Thank you guys so much ily guys.