Chapter 3

🖤

The next morning, Madelyn woke up with a pounding headache.

As she slowly opened her eyes and looked confused around the unfamiliar room, the memories from the night before hit her.

She looked behind herself and saw Damon sleeping peacefully in the same bed, right next to her.

She felt the embarrassment wash over her before she snuck out of the bed and started to collect her clothes. She quickly got dressed, carefully trying not to wake Damon. She couldn't stand the humiliation, so she wanted to get out as quickly as possible. She wasn't normally one to jump into bed with someone she barely knew.

She snuck out of Damon's room and hurried down the stairs, through the living room, towards the front door.

"Good morning." A calm voice said behind her as she was about to grab the door handle.

"Good morning, Stefan." She said, smiling, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Were you leaving without saying goodbye?" A smirking Damon said, walking up beside Stefan with his arms crossed in front of his bare chest.

She immediately felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she stared at his chest. He looked so hot, only wearing a pair of jeans, revealing his slim torso.
She just wanted to wash that damn smirk of his face.

"Yeah. You don't seem like you're the cuddling type, so." She shrugged with a smirk, trying to be sassy.
A small laugh escaped Stefan's lips before he walked off, leaving the two of them alone.

"Are you going to walk all the way back to town?" Damon asked, leaning against the door frame with an amused look on his face.

Madelyn realized how far they were from town and that she was wearing four inch heels.

Damon scoffed amused before he spoke.

"Come on. I'll make you breakfast." He said, walking off towards the kitchen.

Madelyn hesitantly followed him to the kitchen, where she sat down on one of the chairs, by the cooking island.

Damon laughed quietly and smirked as he noticed her staring at his bare chest while he reached for something in the cupboard. He then passed her a glass of water and an aspirin.

"Your head must be hurting." He said as he pushed the glass towards her. Madelyn smiled to herself from his concern.

"Was it bad?" She asked, making an awkward grimace, afraid that she made a complete fool of herself while being drunk the night before.

"You don't remember?" Damon asked, smirking.

"Only bits." She answered nervously before finishing the glass with water.

"Maybe I should help you remember." Damon said, smirking before he walked to her.

She looked questioningly at him as he stopped only inches away from her face.

"Do you remember this?" He asked, almost whispering as their eyes locked, and he slowly and carefully grabbed a hold of her neck and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Suddenly, she felt the memories from last night wash over her. - Every single kiss on her lips, on her body, every single touch, every thrust.

She just stared as his lips almost like she was addicted to them. She needed to feel them on hers. She needed to feel them, on every square inch of her body like the night before.

Their eyes found each other again, before she quickly grabbed a hold of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

🖤