Thirty four

It was that Arthur was too busy fighting against a goblin, other wise he would have cried like a child.
Morgana's people had infiltrated his city and castle, without him being aware of that. He was stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Merlin would have seen it. He would have known. But Merlin wasn't here.
"On your left!"
He was just in time to avoid a spell, and stabbed a creature -he did not even know what it was. He only knew it was not on their side- in the back, and gave himself the chance to look around for five seconds.
None of his men were actually capable of fighting the enemy, because they were with too many. On the walls, Lancelot took care of the creatures in the Sky, while dragons slaughtered millions of creatures and soldiers from Morgana with their fire.
It still wasn't enough. If they could survive until Dawn... That would give them chances of survival. If they could survive...

"The queen her little Brother... Lady Morgana will reward us well, when we give him to her."
Elyan had believed he could fight against the three witches who were trying to kill his sister. He had. But now, stuck against the wall
-telekinesis spell- , he knew he had to come up with something else, if he wanted both of them to survive.
"Do you really think she will reward you for someone useless like me?" He asked. The dark witches, who were stupid, or just not aware of the king and queen their history, they were listening very carefully right now.
"What do you mean? You are the brother of the queen, of course you are very valuable."
Elyan laughed. "Me? Definitely not. I am the lowest one in rank, didn't you know that? And my brother-in-law bond with the king... Terrible."
The witches started an argument with each other, about Elyan. The tension became this high, that they were forgetting to keep the telekineses in mind -once a with forgot she was doing a telekinesis spell... Oops. - , and Elyan was possible to stand back on his feet again. He succeeded in cutting one of the witches her head off, something what made the other two witches burn out in rage. And that made him remember one of the most important lessons Arthur had told him about sorcerers.
Never kill one half of a love couple. Never kill one member of one family. Kill all of them, or just don't kill them. The only thing worse then a dark sorcerer, is a dark sorcerer looking for vengeance.
He had totally forgotten. And now, it would probably cost him his life.
At the same moment in the castle, someone her eyes opened, shining the most brightly gold man kind had ever seen.