4.5

Calum got to Luke's that weekend and didn't know if he should expect being questioned or not. He'd tried to cover up the marks on his neck with one of Hayley's concealers, but her skin was paler than his and it did a terrible job. It did fade the colour, but the deep purple of the love bites easily showed through.

Ashton was the only one who knew they were back together, and Calum had a feeling Luke and Michael would make jokes. As always.

If he knew they would make comments, Calum would have tried harder to hide the love bites Hayley had made on him the night before, but realised he didn't actually care that much. If anything, they made him feel good; they showed he belonged to her. Just like the marks on her collar bones showed she'd given herself to him.

But when Calum came down the stairs, the main focal point wasn't the fact that he'd just got his girl back or the marks she's made on him.

Luke and Michael were too busy hugging it out on the floor to even notice. As if a wrestling match had turned into a million cuddles.

"What's going on?"

The two let go, looking up at Calum.

"Mikey, tell him."

"Well, I told Luke I like boys and now he won't let me go unless I tell him which one of you I find the most attractive."

"You guys are weird."

"Tell me about it," Ashton laughed, entering the room. He munched happily on a crunchie bar. "What's that? Is that a love bite?" Ashton asked, pointing to Calum's neck.

Michael lit up, his head poking up from underneath Luke. "You're back together?"

Calum just smiled, quickly moving his hand up to his neck. He didn't feel awkward about it before, but it started to creep up on him as they were all looking at then. "Um, yeah?"

"Was the make up sex good?" Luke asked, blushing fiercely.

"None of your business," said Calum, biting his lip.

"Damn! I did say use your mouth but damn I didn't know you'd take it that literally," Ashton giggled. "I meant use your mouth as in talk to her."

"Ugh, shut up."

Ashton had another packet of sweets in his hands and chucked it at Luke. The boy on the floor caught it and ripped the pack open, sharing the sweets with Michael.

Calum frowned. "Hey, why don't I get any sweets?"

"You're sweet enough already," Ashton said, but offered him a bite of his chocolate bar.

"So who's the most attractive?" Luke asked again, refusing to let the question go.

"Anyone but you, dickface."

"You'd bend me over."

"Oi, that's rude!" Michael shouted, flipping him the finger. "Luke, just shut up."

"I'm sorry," Luke mumbled. "Do you really not find me attractive?"

"Luke, you're a good looking boy. There will be someone for you, and they'll be completely mesmerized by your blue eyes, long legs and your weird ways. But you like girls, so why does it matter what I think?"

"Because if there isn't a girl for me I might turn gay, like you."

"Just shut up. That's not how it works."

"Please explain it to me, though, Mikey."

"What?"

"I wanna know how you suddenly went from liking girls to liking boys?" Luke seemed confused, but he often did. "I mean, you got a girl pregnant, and you used to kiss girls at parties."

"At parties, Luke." Michael sighed, not really up for explaining it as he barely knew what was going on himself. "I don't think I've ever kissed a girl while sober."

"Can you not? You fucking kissed my girlfriend!" Calum said, the subject really annoying him.

"Okay once. Which I regret! I had to see if I liked girls or not."

Calum mumbled something about him treating her like an experiment, but was relieved he didn't have to worry about Michael loving her the way he did.

"So you're bi?" The blond boy was still confused, clearly.

"I'm Michael, undefined, nice to meet you."

"Okay," Luke said, nodding slowly. "I'm Luke."

"Right, and I'm Ashton?"

Calum rolled his eyes at Ashton, pulling him out of the room. "I think they're having a moment."

-

CALUM WEARING BLUE JEANS THOUGH

read my new muke fic pretty little liar

luke gets psycho texts and asks mikey to help him find out who sends them

also the next chapter is the epilogue

then some extra material and deleted scenes

maybe an author q&a if you guys want

and MAYBE a sequel - who wants that?

much love
~lauren