0.5

Michael

The phone rang just as Michael was pouring milk over his bowl of Coco Pops. Startled by the sudden sound, some milk spilled out on the table. "Aw dammit," he mumbled, placing a paper towel over the white before reaching for the phone. Spoon in one hand, phone in the other, Michael swiped to answer the call.

"Mikey?"

"Yep, that would be me. What's up buttercup?" he asked, crunching on his cereal.

"You know what you said about, um..." Calum's voice trailed off. "The thing?"

"You finally putting your di—"

Calum cut him off. "Yeah, uh... that."

"I knew you'd change your mind."

There was a pause before Calum spoke again, his voice quite soft and slightly higher pitched than usual. "Yeah. So, um, will you help me?"

"I will get you laid. Mate, I will get you so laid."

"Sounds decent."

"It will be more than decent, Cal pal." Michael grinned to himself as he hung up the phone. Of course Calum would agree to his offer – the boy wouldn't be able to say no. No teenage boy in his right mind would say no to sex.

Calum had always been the shy one; he was so shy he'd never act on anything. He wasn't confident enough to. Michael felt bad, knowing that unless Calum started gaining confidence soon, he'd never get rid of his innocence. It was definitely time. And he knew the right girl for the job.

It was close to seven when Michael swung the door to the diner open, scanning the room for his friends. They were sat at the corner booth, all with plates of food in front of them.

"Thanks for waiting, guys. Why did you order food without me?"

Luke looked up, putting the burger in his hand back down on the plate. "You were late and we were hungry. Didn't think you'd actually show up."

"You think I'd actually miss out on this? When there's an offer on burgers? Nah, no way," Michael said, taking a seat next to Ashton, who was slurping down his milkshake. "So, fill me in. What have I missed?"

"Well, not much," Luke said. "The fit waitress is working today. Ashton tried to chat her up."

"Classic Ash," Michael laughed, high-fiving him. "Nice one, mate."

"Oh, and Calum's still a virgin," said Luke, a wide smirk on his face. "But that's not exactly news."

"I'm not surprised."

"Rude," Calum mumbled, rolling his eyes.

Michael looked at Calum, who was scrunching his brows together, his lower lip slightly jutted out. He wasn't happy with the way they were talking about him, Michael could tell. Remembering the conversation they had had earlier that morning, he felt kind of guilty. "Have you talked to Hayley?"

"Who?"

"Loudsies. The blonde. The one in the flat below you. Who else?"

"Oh," Calum mumbled. "Not really."

"Calum is blushing," Luke observed.

"I'm not."

"Luke shut up," Michael said, but it was evident even in the dim lighting how Calum's face actually had gone a few shades redder. "So, the girl from downstairs, eh?" he asked, just to see how his friend would react. And sure enough;  Calum's eyes flew to the side, as he squirmed in his seat. So it was confirmed. Calum liked the girl from downstairs. The loud one.

"How do you know her name?" Calum said, his voice a bit higher than usual.

"I've done my research," Michael bit his lip, content with this new knowledge. He just had to figure out how to deal with this. "Oh how I love social media. She has some cute pictures on instagram, by the way. You really should get on that."

Calum

"You haven't said anything in ages," Ashton pointed out. "Why are you being quiet?"

Calum hadn't liked the smug look on Michael's face. It meant he had some kind of plan, and it made him quite nervous. Michael was a very unpredictable guy, and could surprise you with things coming from out of nowhere.

"Just a bit distracted," he said, adjusting the beanie he was wearing. Michael had been stalking her pictures online, and it made Calum feel slightly uncomfortable. And curious as to what he had found.

The four boys had walked back to Calum's place. As he was home alone, it was the best choice of venue for their lads night. Luke was pouring some cheap vodka into glasses and  mixing it with a fizzy drink. "Who else want's some? Calum?"

"Yeah, thanks."

It didn't take long until the table was full of opened bottles of beer and empty glasses. "Black Ops drunk is the funniest shit ever," Luke said, unable to stop laughing to himself.

"Calum!" Michael called, pointing at him.

"What, Clifford?"

"Your girl is singing again, mate. This is the time."

"No way," Calum said, stopping to listen. And sure enough, there was an off key note coming from somewhere. "Oh my god she is!" he giggled.

"X-factor," Luke joked.

"It's a no from me!" Ashton howled.

Although he found it funny how she seemed to always be singing, seeing his friends snicker at the girl, Calum didn't like. He thought that maybe he should go ask her to keep it down again. "I'll be back," he announced

"What are you doing?" Ashton wondered, still lying across one of the sofas with the controller in his hand.

As Calum felt his body buzzing from the alcohol, he didn't think of what he was actually saying. "I'm not sure."

"Good luck my boy," Michael said before the door closed.

With newfound confidence coming from the friendly drinks – and before anybody could stop him – Calum was knocking on her door.

-

basically cuddly little innocent calum found some confidence

and now he's going to her door and i just don't know how he ended up there?

but imagine drunk calum showing up at your door?

IM SORRY

comment and like if you liked it??

 ~lauren