7.

In the morning, I didn't even bother talking to Vic. It was going to embarrassing for him in any manner, so before he could wake up I grabbed my clothes and hurried to the bathrooms. People moved back and out of my way like they had been ever since I had punched that guy in here.

After I was dressed, I went down for breakfast and actually sat with Justin today. Vic didn't acknowledge me as he came into the lobby and into the kitchen, sitting with no food with the rest of his group.

"So what happened?" Justin asked curiously, piling way too much cereal into his mouth at once. I shook my head at him.

"Well, I got back up there and he was already in bed. So, I changed and I didn't plan on saying anything, but I ended up asking him if he had a good time and he told me to shut up." I explained, chuckling shortly after. I didn't think he'd be so embarrassed about getting caught having sex because, well, it's just sex and he's Vic. The two went together naturally it seemed, and he had made me switch beds because of that reason let alone.

"I can't imagine getting caught like that," Justin mumbled, eating more cereal. "So did you, like, see anything?"

"What??" I asked quickly, unsure as to what he was suggesting. "Oh, no, no... Nothing." I retaliated truthfully once getting his drift. Justin didn't comment back, but instead hurriedly finished his cereal before saying his goodbyes and hurrying off to class. With a sigh, I followed Justin's routine, saying goodbye to everyone before leaving the lobby.

The somewhat campus was slightly crowded, and yet I still didn't see any girls. It was amazing how they kept everyone separate, but not separate enough considering Danielle had managed to sneak over into the boys dorms. In fact, I could've turned her in if I really wanted to, but I had no real reason so without much thought, I dropped it.

First period was grueling, considering I had given up on the hope of understanding anything and having Vic right beside me made everything worse. He wasn't talking me or offering me his notes anymore, so I could take an assumption that we were on a no talking basis.

After that, the rest of the classes flew by fairly fast, leaving me with practically nothing to do. Having nothing to do left me with nothing but my thoughts, which was something that I didn't let happen that often.

The whole time I had been here I hadn't smoked at all, and being so busy didn't leave me with a very big craving for it, but now that I had it stuck on my mind, that longing feeling filled my head. Where the hell was I supposed to get cigarettes?

Walking around campus, I looked out past the school. We were almost in the middle of no where, but I knew that up the street there was a small town. Biting on my lip thoughtfully, I dug into my pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar bill I had been saving. Then, with a final glance around me, I set off.

Running, I went off the school property to the sidewalk and hurried as fast as my legs would take me up the street. It was dusk, and I knew I needed to be back before curfew or before people started looking for me.

My lungs started to feel tight and useless, so with a huff I broke into a walk nearly in the town. Praying to God that there was going to be a gas station, my eyes hitting the flashing sign indicating that there was indeed one there. Quickly, I walked through the door and looked straight over the counter to the shelves piling with basically any brand of cigarettes.

A waited in the small line for a few minutes before I reached the counter, tapping my fingers on it lightly. The cashier gave me a look which I couldn't decipher from bitter or just plain angry.

"What do you need?" She asked grumbly, letting me know that she most likely hated what she was doing right now. With a shaky breath, I told her exactly what I wanted. "ID?" She asked. My breath caught in my lungs. With a nod, I pulled out my wallet which I always kept with me and dug through it desperately. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I found my ID card and tossed it to her.