29.

It's so extremely difficult for me to write smut in first person, so for this chapter, I'll be writing in third person. I really hope you don't mind!!

- - -

In all honesty, Vic and Kellin had no idea what either of them were supposed to do, the concept dangling far above their heads. It started off as their usual make-out session, except the atmosphere was more heated than usual. Vic draped himself over Kellin's small figure, planting short and sweet kisses on the raven haired boy's thin lips before dragging his mouth south, letting his touch linger on Kellin's jawline as he sucked on the skin, eliciting a soft gasp for air from Kellin.

Sure, sex wasn't a foreign territory for either of them, but with two guys, that was a completely different story. This is why both Vic and Kellin were extremely aware of what they were doing to one another. Vic's confidence practically disappeared as he cautiously ran his finger's over Kellin's frame and Kellin felt extremely embarrassed to admit that having the other on top him made his stomach flip in a way that it never had prior.

Vic regained some of his ego, hearing the small noises Kellin would make every few moments, smirking as curiosity got the better of him and he let his hands begin to rut up the edges of Kellin's shirt. Kellin's skin was soft to the touch, as it always was, but everything felt different this time. Kellin's stomach flexed because of Vic's fingers, raising ever so slightly into the touch. This made Vic's smile widen further as he leaned back down onto the younger and littered wet kisses across his collarbones.

It wasn't until Vic had let his hands wander farther down Kellin's body that either of them spoke. Vic lets his palm rest of Kellin's crotch, pressing down on it slightly. Warmth spread throughout Kellin's body instantaneously, back arching.

"W-Who said you were topping?" Kellin mutters, a dry chuckle following the words. Vic laughed in response, continuing to palm Kellin and indulging in the way the boy's body responded.

"It's pretty obvious that you're putty in my hands," Vic responds, voice low as he whispers the words into Kellin's ear, nipping at the shell of it affectionately. Kellin groaned, but doesn't protest because Vic touching him through his jeans and boxers felt too damn good.

With quiet urges escaping from Kellin's lips, Vic finally allows his fingers to fiddle with the button and zipper of Kellin's jeans, undoing them both agonizingly slow before pulling the denim material off of the boy and tossing them onto the floor. Kellin felt himself blush (yes, blush), feeling overly exposed under Vic and even more so when the older began tugging on his shirt in the hopes to remove it. Kellin complied, sitting up momentarily to let the fabric be peeled off of his body and busying himself with Vic's button up, smiling slyly as Vic's shirt fell off of him with ease.

Looking at Vic's body made Kellin feel awfully sinful, though he didn't dare peel his eyes off of him. Vic noticed Kellin staring, but decided to busy himself with words.

"Like what you see?" Vic asked cockily, leaning forward to make Kellin rest on the mattress again. Kellin didn't bother responding, face flushing in mild embarrassment.

Vic brought his hands to Kellin's thighs, spreading them open so he could fit in between. He let his own leg rest in between Kellin's, pressing downwards as Kellin found himself rutting upwards, grinding onto Vic shamelessly.

Vic was the first to pull away, but only so he could remove his own jeans, both boys equally unclothed by that point. Vic didn't hesitate palming Kellin through his boxers which were semi-wet with pre-come before letting his fingers glide under the material. Kellin's breath hitched, the feeling all too familiar yet foreign because this was Vic doing this to him. The boy whom he thought was a narcissistic asshole was also the first boy to get into Kellin's pants.

Vic placed minute kisses on the silky skin around Kellin's waist, dipping down every now and then to kiss the very inner section of Kellin's thighs, making Kellin's blood boil with a fire he had never felt before. Vic made sure to mutter small affections here and there, only making Kellin grow harder.

The pressing of Vic's lips to the thin material of Kellin's boxers was torturous, and Kellin was hasty to let Vic know. Without a second's hesitation, Vic tightened his grip and pulled down Kellin's boxers fully, helping the younger out of them before letting his gaze wander.

Kellin's face burned in embarrassment, as did Vic's, but lust had overtaken both of them, so Vic barely stuttered before reaching out to take Kellin in his hand, eyes flickering to the other's and holding them in a reassuring gaze. Kellin looked away after a few seconds, trying his best to stifle a moan, but failing as he buried the side of his face into his pillow.

Vic grinned, increasing his speed, amusement etched into his facial features. There was one thing Vic never dreamt Kellin would do for him, and that was to beg him for something, but an abundance of noises and urgent pleas were escaping Kellin's mouth like a mantra.

"Okay, foreplays over," Vic muttered more to himself than to Kellin. One could only restrict themselves for so long, after all. Vic hurried off of the bed, a disapproving groan from Kellin echoing throughout the room.

The truth was, Vic had spent his entire day researching what he needed to do to make sure his and Kellin's night would be as pleasant and comfortable as possible. After researching, Vic had gone shopping for condoms and lube since he didn't bring any with him.

The sack sat in the chair across the room, untouched since it was first brought into the hotel room. Vic rummaged through it, tearing the wrap off of the bottle of lube and opening the package of condoms, silently cursing himself for not doing all of the prep work earlier.

The rest of the night was blurry here and there. Vic could remember undressing the rest of the way and preparing Kellin (Which took some time considering Kellin had never been fucked).

That aspect of the sex wasn't the best, but Kellin found himself living for the heat between his and Vic's body, and the way Vic gripped his hips firmly in the silence of the night. Soft noises escaping each of the boy's mouths in and out of sync, Kellin's fingernails leaving moon shaped crescents on Vic's shoulders, heat covering the tips of their ears as their eyes became hooded and extremely heavy.

It was embarrassing how quick Vic would react when Kellin let his name slip out of his mouth, grip tightening in satisfaction. And when the air would become too thick; the feeling too intense, Kellin would dodge his head down, hot breath coating Vic's neck and lips brushing the skin affectionately.

By the morning, both boys were equally exhausted. After the first time, neither of them wanted to stop. The pleasure was like an addictive drug and the feeling was just so real that both of them wanted to grip onto it for as long as they possibly could. They both slept lightly, waking up every now and then only to waste the early dawn away indulging in each other and making slow and sleepy love, and every single time felt like the first because the passion was unwavering.

By the time they had to actually wake up, there was a new string of attachment between them. Kellin had assured himself he loved Vic, thinking that maybe it was just because of the fact that he and Vic had sex, or maybe it was because he was just a complete and total sap for Vic, but regardless of why, Kellin knew what he felt was real.

He just didn't know that Vic felt the same way.