Chpater 6

"Wake up, baby girl." I heard someone say, shaking me a little.

"No." I said, burying my face farther into my pillow.

"We have to go." Dad, who I just found out was him, said.

"But it's too early." I told him, whining a bit.

"Come on. Be downstairs in 20 minutes." He said, leaving the room.

I snuggled farther into my covers and sighed.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled, drifting off.

***

"Let's go!" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

I'm in that state where I can hear everything, but I'm not really awake.

You know?

I heard footsteps, and then the door to my room opened.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Uncle Louis say. I shot up, and looked around.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Your Dad told you to get up 20 minutes ago!" He yelled.

"Crap!" I yelled. I got out of bed quickly, and ran to my closet.

"You have five minutes, or we're leaving without you." He said, and then left the room.

I know that they wouldn't actually leave without me. They won't even let me stay here alone for an hour. Let alone a few days.

I hurriedly put on some sweat pants, and a jacket. I brushed my teeth and hair, and ran downstairs.

"Now you have to eat a granola bar for breakfast because you didn't listen the first time I woke you up." Dad said, handing me the granola bar. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want it." I said, pushing it away from me. He sighed and put it in his pocket.

"Let's go." He mumbled, walking out to the car with us following him.

"What are we doing in Manchester?" I asked them.

"We have to play a little gig for about an hour tonight, and then tomorrow we have an interview, and the next day is our day off so we fly home that night." Dad said.

I nodded, and leaned my head on Uncle Nialls shoulder, sighing.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asked, moving some hair out of my eyes.

"I'm just tired." I told him. He nodded.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we get to Manchester." He told me. I'm assuming he's gonna carry me on the plane.

I nodded, and tried to go to sleep.

***

I woke up, and saw that I was on the couch in our jet, laying on a shoulder.

"Good morning." Uncle Harry said, looking at me from where I was laying on his shoulder.

"Morning." I yawned. "How much longer do we have until we land?"

"About 30 minutes." He said, looking at the time on his phone. I groaned.

"I've only been asleep for like, an hour?" I said, groaning again.

"Sorry, pumpkin." He said, going back to the magazine he was reading.

I got up, and went over to the other couch Dad was sitting on.

"Can I play on your phone?" I asked. He looked at me funny.

"Where's your phone?" He asked.

"I was in a rush this morning. I forgot to grab it." I told him.

"Course you did." He mumbled, pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

I squealed, and unlocked it. I went to go to my favorite game, but found no games at all.

"Where are all of your games?" I asked him. He looked at me, and shrugged.

"I had to delete them for some storage." He told me, going back to watching the game on tv.

"Course you did." I mumbled, mocking him.

"Knock it off, or you won't be on my phone at all." He threatened.

I made a face, and rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking. I felt a light kick to my foot, and I looked and saw that it was Uncle Zayn.

He leaned down so he was whispering into my ear.

"He told you once, and I'm telling you again to stop with the attitude." Uncle Zayn whispered.

"Why is everybody getting on me today?" I questioned.

"Because we can't have you doing things you're not supposed to when we're there. Everybody's going to be watching us, and we want you to know your limits." He whispered.

"K." I said.

I know that I sound like a rude bitch, but he's just getting in my nerves today.

He let out an annoyed sigh, and went back to what he was doing.

I went to Dads App Store, and downloaded one of my favorite games.

The Kim Kardashian game!

It's so much fun.

It said that Dad already had a guy made, so I just let the game start from where he left off.

And it was awful.

He was on the 'F' list. I didn't even know they had an 'F' list!

Do they? Because it seems as if he's the only one on it...

I started fixing his character. I changed his look, I payed his rent, I found a girlfriend for him, and I started working on his gigs.

"What in the world are you doing?" Dad asked, leaning over my shoulder to look.

"I'm fixing your character since you abandoned it." I told him.

"Did you re-download the game?" He asked. I nodded, grinning at him. He chuckled.

"And you can't delete it! This is the only fun thing you have on here." I told him.

He put his hands up in surrender, and nodded his head.

"Yes boss." He chuckled. I giggled, and went back to the game.

Only 10 more minutes till we land.

***

Hey guys!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Remember that if you have ideas, they are ALWAYS welcome.

I need some more ideas so I'm not boring you...

And if it does start to bore you, please, please, please tell me.

Just tell me and I'll do whatever's in my power to make it better.

I just want you all to love it:)

Thank you!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G:)