Chapter 31

"He's been in all of our classes but this one so far." Jack said, slightly annoyed.

"I know. The only classes he doesn't have with us are this one and the last two." I told him.

"Okay." Jack said.

"I'm sorry. They only put him in most of my classes so he could 'protect' me." I said. He sighed.

"But that's what I'm for." He said. I sighed and nodded.

"I know, and you can do that. You told him you were a close protecting friend, and as long as you act like we're nothing more, he'll see that that's all you are." I said.

"Okay." He said, sighing.

"Okay class! We will be doing group projects this week, so everybody at your table is your group." The teacher announced.

This is the class I have with Luke and Jack on both sides of me. And of course my chair is scooted all the way towards Jack.

"Really?" I heard Jack mumble.

"You'll be fine." I said. He nodded, and looked at me.

"I know I'll be fine. But that still doesn't help me from wanting to beat his ass for talking to you." He said. I shook my head.

"Whatever Jack. Get your head out of your ass and deal with it." I said, scooting my chair back over.

***

"Ready to go?" Micheal asked. I nodded and closed my locker.

"Bye Jack!" I yelled over my shoulder.

He grinned and waved at me.

"I'm riding home with you today. My Mum said that we were coming over later for dinner so Uncle Liam said I could just ride with you guys." Micheal said.

"Okay. Sounds good." I said. We walked to my car and got in the backseat.

"How was your day?" Dad asked, starting the car and driving to our house.

"It was good for me." I said, looking over at Micheal.

"It was good. I made a few friends." He said.

"That's good. Your Mum said she was going to come over at six." Dad said.

"Okay." Micheal said.

When we got home, Micheal and I sat on the couch while Dad went and did whatever he does.

"How come Harry didn't bring you home?" Uncle Zayn asked.

"He said he had to deal with some troubled students, so he called Dad." I said.

"How have you been, Micheal?" Uncle Niall asked, sitting by him.

"I've been pretty good. How about you?" Micheal said.

"Living the dream." Uncle Niall said.

"Yeah, as a kindergarten teacher." I said, laughing.

"Hey now, don't make fun of my job. If I remember correctly, you used to always want to come to class with me." He said.

"Speaking of that, can I come soon?" I asked.

Uncle Niall only teaches afternoon kindergarten. And I would be getting some extra sleep.

It actually quite funny to watch him as a kindergarten teacher.

He's good with little kids, but watching him run around so they won't kill each other is so funny.

"Yeah that's fine with me. Just ask your Dad when you want to." He said. I nodded, and leaned on Uncle Zayn.

"Do you have any homework?" Dad asked, coming in the room.

"Yeah, but I'll do it later. It's just simple math." I said. He shook his head.

"You've gotta come do it now so you can get it over with and not complain later." He said.

"Da-"

"Evelyn, go do your homework. Now." He said.

"Dad!" I whined, moving my eyes over to Micheal so he would get the point not to embarrass me now.

"No, he's your cousin. I can do this if I want." Dad said.

I know he's my cousin, but it's still embarrassing to have your Dad be strict with you in front of people.

"No worries, love. Just go get it done." Micheal said.

I groaned but walked to the kitchen table and started on my math homework.

***

When it was about six o'clock, there was a knock on the door.

Dad got up and opened it to reveal Aunt Ruth.

"Ruth!" He yelled, giving her a big hug.

"Hey, Liam!" She said, hugging him back.

"Reunited and it felt so good!" I singed.

Everybody started laughing at me and they pulled away.

"Ready for dinner?" Uncle Harry asked, coming into the room from the kitchen.

We all nodded and made our way to the kitchen.

"How's was it back in Wolverhampton?" I asked, looking Aunt Ruth.

"Lovely. I thought that since I got a divorce, we needed a new start also." Aunt Ruth said. I nodded.

I do miss it there. Hopefully the boys will do a tour there so I can visit.

"How do you like it at school so far? I haven't seen you today." Aunt Ruth said to Micheal.

"It was good. Made a couple new friends and in most of Eve's classes." Micheal said.

"That's good. You might need to keep an eye on him." Aunt Ruth said, directing the last part to me.

I laughed, and nodded my head. It's true. He's a trouble maker.

"If anything, I need to look over her." He said. I scoffed.

"Whatever you believe." I said, grinning.

Oh what a day.

***

Hey guys!

What's up?

Last chapter I only had one comment...

What's happening guys?

As far as I could see I only had one..

Please comment.

I love to see how you guys react, so please keep commenting.

How about a commenting goal?

Goal: 6 comments

Please?

Thanks guys!

Give me some ideas!

Comment!!

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3