Chapter 15

"Aunt Gem!" I yelled, giving her a big hug. I started crying, and she just comforted me.

"What are you doing here? Where is you Dad and Uncles?" She asked, rubbing my back.

"I-" I couldn't finish my sentence without breaking down again.

"Here. Why don't you come in, get cleaned up, and then we'll talk over a cup of tea. Sound good?" She asked.

I nodded my head, and she showed me the way to her shower. She gave me a pair of pajamas I could wear, and then went back downstairs.

I took a quick shower, and made my way back downstairs.

I went into the kitchen, and saw her pouring two cups of tea. I mixed mine with sugar and honey, and sat at her kitchen table.

"What's up? How are you here?" She asked. I sighed, and put my cup down.

"I kinda... Ran away." I said, quietly.

"You what?!" She yelled.

"I regret it so much, Auntie." I said, looking down and sniffing a little bit.

"Why would you do that? How long have you been gone?" She asked.

"I felt like they were losing their care for me. And I've only been gone a couple of days. I plan on going back on Monday." I told her.

It was Friday now. I never planned to stay gone forever. Just like a week, which is what I'm doing.

"Sweetie, you know that they care for you." She said, placing a hand on mine.

"I know. This was the stupidest decision I have ever made." I told her.

"Have you contacted them?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just before I got here Dad called me. Please don't call them or tell them where I am." I asked.

"Okay." She said, looking down at her tea.

"I think I'm going to head to bed a little early." I told her. She nodded, and I thanked her for the tea.

I gave her a hug, and headed upstairs to the guest bedroom. I laid down, and drifted to sleep.

Harry(The next day)

She has been gone way too long. You can't go a night without hearing Liam, or someone else crying.

"Where do you think she went?" Niall asked.

"She could have went anywhere." Liam said, rubbing his eyes.

"She's somewhere in the UK. She wouldn't have went out." Zayn said. I nodded my head.

It was only 10 in the morning, and we were all up.

Over the past few days that Eve's been gone, we have gotten up early, and went to bed late, waiting for her to show up.

We've searched just about everywhere in London. Like, all of her favorite places, and everywhere that she wouldn't expect us to know she goes to.

My phone started buzzing, and I looked down and saw the picture of Gemma and I together.

I picked up my phone, and walked up the stairs to my room.

"Hello?" I said, laying down on my bed.

"Hey, little bro! How've you been?" She asked.

"Not great." I told her. "Look Gem, I would love to talk to you, but a lot of things ar-"

"It's about Eve." Gemma said. I sat up, and furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean? How do you even know about what has happened?" I asked.

"I promised Eve that I wouldn't call you, but I had to. She sleeping right now, so she shouldn't know I'm calling." She said.

"What is it? What do you know about her? Wait... Is she at your house?!" I asked, realizing that she just said that Eve was sleeping.

"Yes. Turns out she ran away to Holmes Chapel. And when she came to my doorstep last night, she told me what happened. I told her that I wouldn't call, but I knew you guys would be so worried. She said she was going to come home Monday." Gemma said.

"Bullshit, she's coming home today." I said, standing up and grabbing my jacket.

I put a beanie on, and my sunglasses, and headed down the stairs while talking to Gemma.

"Okay. Come and get her. But don't let her know that you're coming." She said.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few hours. Love you." I said.

"Love you too."

I hung up the phone, and walked towards the door. I grabbed my keys, and put my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked, everybody else looked at me also.

"I'm just gonna go out for a few hours. Look around." I told them.

"Okay. Have fun." Liam said. I nodded, and went to my car.

While I was on my way there, I started thinking about how she got there.

It takes three hours by car, and about four hours by the London Underground.

She must have taken that.

And then my thoughts drifted off to if she was okay.

I know that she's safe. But was she just walking around for days? Where did she sleep? Did she have money to get food?

All these questions were going through my head, and I sped up a little so I could get there faster.

***

When I finally arrived, it was about 1:30.

I got out of my car, and started walking towards Gemmas house.

I knocked on the door, and Gemma answered. She pulled me into a hug, and I returned it.

"I've missed you." She said. I chuckled.

"I've missed you too." I told her.

"She's upstairs in the guest bedroom." She said. I nodded, and made my way up the stairs.

I got in front of the door, and hesitantly knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard her say in a soft voice. I turned the door knob, and let myself in.

Evelyn

I was laying on the guest bed, and scrolling through Twitter.

I guess Dad and them didn't tell anybody I was missing. I thought some people would at least get suspicious as to me not being with them.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I said, quietly.

The door knob turned, and in walked Uncle Harry.

Man, I've missed him.

***

Hey guys!

Earlier update today!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I'm so jealous of where you guys live!

They all seem like wonderful places!

Fell free to ask me any questions, and I will answer them in my next chapter!!

Ask away!

Anyways...

Thank you all so much for reading!

Couldn't post anything without you guys!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3