Chapter 50

Editing will be later! Thanks:)

***

"Evelyn?!" I heard somebody yell. I sat up, and looked around.

"What's wrong?" I heard Uncle Zayn ask.

"Evelyn's not in here. But her windows open." Dad said.

"She wouldn't sneak out, would she?" Uncle Zayn asked.

"I don't think she would. But she had to of." Dad said.

I scooted to the edge of the roof, and looked over it to my window. It was hard though since I'm at an angle.

I saw Dads head poke out the window, and I sat back immediately.

"Let's go check outside." Uncle Zayn said.

What was I going to do? I couldn't go back in cause if have 20 questions to answer.

But I can't get caught up here. He would kill me for being on the roof.

"Evelyn, love." I heard someone say. I looked down to the grass and saw Uncle Louis.

I guess the other two weren't there yet.

"Uhm.. Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, love. Don't act innocent now." He said, looking up at me.

"B-"

"Lads!" Uncle Louis yelled. Dad ran out first, and looked up where Uncle Louis was pointing.

I saw Dads eyes flash a certain mood, cause that's what his eyes do, and I think it was anger.

"Evelyn Winter, get your ass back in that window." Dad gritted through his teeth.

I saw Uncle Zayn stand under me if I fell. I put my foot on the window seal, and started back in the room.

That is until my foot slipped.

I let out a little scream, grabbing everybody's attention.

"Evelyn!" I heard them all yell. I ignored them and focused on what was happening now.

I was left hanging with only my hands on the seal for support. I tried to pull myself up, but it was no use.

I heard two sets of footsteps in my room, and then a shout of my name.

I saw Uncle Harry and Uncle Nialls face appear. They each grabbed one of my arms and hoisted me up through the window.

"Are you okay?!" Uncle Harry asked. I just clung to him and hugged him.

I wouldn't let go of him. The tears started to fall down my face, and I just buried it further into his chest.

He hugged me tight and just held me. I heard more footsteps, and then felt people staring at me.

"I've got her." I heard Dad whisper. I was switched from Uncle Harry's chest to Dads.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered out. He shushed me, and we sat on my bed with me in his lap.

When I finally settled down, I scooted off his lap and sat next to him ready for the lecture I was about to receive.

"What in the world were you thinking?" He asked. I shrugged. "I want verbal answers."

"I don't know. I just wanted to get away-"

"Get away from what?!" He asked. He's about to lose it.

"You kept asking me over and over again if I was okay! And every move I'd make, you'd automatically be there. Even if I was turning over!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry I care about your wellbeing!" Dad yelled back.

"I'm glad you do, bu-"

"This isn't the point. I never want to see or hear that you were on that roof again! Do you know how dangerous that is? You could've fallen if Harry or Niall wasn't there!" He yelled.

"I know-"

"You'd be lucky if one of us caught you if you fell!" He said. I swear if he cuts me off again.

"Okay." I said, quickly to get my word out.

"Never again, Evelyn." He said. I nodded.

He walked over to my window and put the child lock on. Now I feel like a child.

He knows that I can't reach the child lock if I tried. I can barely read the lock.

"Come on." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You're coming downstairs with me."

I nodded and gave up. I followed him downstairs and laid back on the couch.

I pulled my phone out and went to text Jack.

To Jack<3:

Hey:)

I sent the text and waited for him to text back.

From Jack<3:

Hey! Where were you today?:(

Awee

To Jack<3:

Sick x

From Jack<3:

Awe. I'm sorry.

To Jack<3:

You should come over.

From Jack<3:

You're Dad wouldn't like that.

To Jack<3:

Come over. I promise you're fine. I gotta tell you something.

From Jack<3:

Window or front door?

To Jack<3:

Front door.

"Hey Dad?" I asked, looking towards Dad.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Do you think Jack can come over since I'm sick?" I asked, giving him puppy eyes.

"I guess." He said, sighing.

I squealed and waited for Jack to come.

***

Hey guys!

How's it going?

Sorry for the short chapter:(

Next one will be longer.

Thanks for reading!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G<3