Chapter 46

There was a knock at my door which cause Jack and I to freeze from wrestling.

How did we end up on the floor?

Jack slowly and quietly stood up from on top of me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Jack whispered. He kissed me and made his was out the window.

"Evelyn?" I heard Dad yell through the door. I closed the window and locked it.

I went over to my closet and quickly put a different shirt and shorts on.

"Yeah?" I yelled to him. My door knob was twisted but didn't bulge.

"Evelyn, you know better than to lock your door. Unlock it." Dad demanded.

I went over to my door and unlocked it. I opened it and looked up at him.

"Sorry." I said, quietly.

"Why was it locked?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I was getting changed and didn't want somebody to walk in." I told him.

"Why was there so much ruckus up here?" He asked again.

"Dad, I was changing. What do you think was happening?" I asked him. He sighed.

"Okay. Go to bed." He said, kissing my forehead. I nodded and closed my door.

That was a close one.

*2 weeks later*

Today was homecoming! I'm so excited!

I went with Jack a few weeks ago to get his tie. He's still clueless to what my dress looks like.

He tried to look in my photos, or look online and point to all of them and ask if it was this one, or that one.

Of course I would tell him that none of them were mine. And it was true.

I was now at Aunt Perries house to 'stay the night'. When I asked Dad, it took a lot of convincing.

He didn't want me with her since her and Uncle Zayn are basically split.

I haven't seen her ring on her finger and it's making me upset that they decided to split.

But I'm not going to mention it to her or Uncle Zayn.

But he let me stay, so now I can go to homecoming!

My phone buzzed and I looked down and saw a text message from Jack.

From Jack<3:

Where do I pick you up?

To Jack<3:

At my Aunts house.

I text him her address and locked my phone after he said okay.

"And finished." Aunt Perrie said. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair and makeup done.

I looked so pretty.

"This is gorgeous!" I squealed. I stood up and gave her a big hug.

"You look beautiful." She said. I smiled at her.

"Thank you." I said. She waved me off and went to her closet. She pulled out my dress and handed it to me.

"Go get changed." She said. I nodded and got changed in her bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and gaped at myself.

I loved this dress. And Aunt Perrie made it look even better with my hair and makeup blending in.