Chapter 14

Harry's POV

About 10 minutes passed, and Eve was still not here.

I started to grow worried, so I quickly made my way to her last period class.

"Is Eve still here?" I asked, looking into the class.

"No, she left when the bell rang." Mr.Jay said. I thanked him, and left the room.

Maybe she walked home. But then again, I don't want to leave her here if she didn't.

I waited for about another 30 minutes, and decided to see if she was home.

I walked out to my car, and slammed the door shut.

The least she could have done is come to my office and told me she was walking, or called me off of Liam's phone when she got home.

I raced down the street, until our house came into view.

"Is Eve here?" I asked, walking into the living room and taking my shoes off.

"No? She comes home with you." Liam said, confused.

"Shit." I said. This can't be good.

"What's wrong, mate?" Niall asked. I tugged at the roots of my hair, and looked at all of them.

"Whenever school got out, I waited outside of my office for her. 10 minutes passed, and she wasn't there. I walked to her last class, and the teacher said she left when the bell rang. I waited another 30 minutes for her to show up, and she never did. I assumed she walked home. And now here we are." I said, pacing back and forth.

"She didn't come home.." Liam said. I groaned.

"Yes Liam, I realize that!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"Haz, calm down." Zayn said.

"I'm sorry. I just feel like it's my fault that she's gone." I told them.

"It's not your fault. We'll look around, and try to find her." Liam said. I nodded, and headed upstairs to change into something comfortable.

After I changed, I closed my door, and looked at Eves door. I slowly made my way over there.

I opened her door, and saw a piece of paper on her bed. Curiosity came over me, and I went over and picked up the paper.

'Hey guys,
You're probably wondering where I am right now, so I'll tell you. I ran away.
I'm tired of always getting into trouble, or you guys acting as if I'm not even here. It just sucks.
Don't start crying. I planned to stay away for just a little while.. I know it's stupid to go for a short amount of time, but think of it more like a holiday away.
Don't call the cops and file me missing please. I'll be back. I have my phone with me, but please don't blow me up.
I can't tell you where I am, but just know that I'm safe.
I'm sorry that I did this. I'll be back shortly.

Love,
Evelyn<3'

You're joking. She did not run away. This is all a joke, and I'm waiting for her to pop out and tell me it was a joke.

When nothing happened, I felt tears blur my vision.