Chapter Three (FILLER)

NALA'S POV

After what had happened, I looked down at Lucy and saw that she had tears streaming down her face, which caused me to pull Lucy in a tight embrace. Lucy threw her arms around my waist as she buried her head in my neck as she weep. Not too long after rubbing her back and saying soothing words in her ear, did she finally calm down enough. Pushing Lucy back at arms length did I only smile at her as I wiped away her tears, before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the door.

"For what it's worth Lucy I believe you." I said as we made it to my bedroom.

"You do?" Lucy asked softly which broke my heart.

I moved her hair out of her face before smiling. "Yes I do, when you said that you found Narnia for some reason my gut told me to believe you and my gut is never wrong." I said poking her nose which caused her to giggle, which made me smile.

"Thank you, Nala for believing me and doing this." She said with a slight smile.

"It is alright Lu now would you like to sleep in my room tonight or do you want to sleep with Susan?" I asked as we sat down on my bed.

"Oh can I please sleep in here Nala!" She yelled out excitedly.

I laughed at her enthusiasm. "Oh of course Lu, that way we can sneak away towards Narnia together." I smiled.

"Would you like to come next time Nala?" Lucy questioned looking at me which caused a smile to form on my face.

"Sure I would love to come with you. You didn't really have to ask cause my last statement said we're going to Narnia together, silly." I said poking her nose again, which caused her to laugh.

"Now would you like me to tell Susan that you and I are sleeping in the same room?" I asked starting to get off the bed.

"How are you going to do that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Oh I have my ways." I replied. "Be back soon ok." I said smiling before walking towards my door.

"Okay bye!" Lucy yelled out causing me to chuckle.

I opened my door and walked out before waving at Lucy and closed the door making my way down towards Susan's room. I sighed as the scene played out before me, they are siblings yet they have a hate relationship while Lucy's the innocent looking one Edmund's the trouble maker, Susan's the smart one that has to be logical about everything that she doesn't believe and then there's Peter who acts like a father to them but he really doesn't need to do that. I sighed as yet again when I reached Susan's room. Knocking on her door I waited for a few seconds when the door finally opened, but it wasn't Susan who opened the door it was Peter who did. My face showed confusion for a second before turning back to my neutral look.

"Um is Susan here?" I asked.

He didn't seem to hear me as he continued to stare at me, I started to blush as he looked into my eyes.

'Wait why am I blushing? I never blush!' I thought as I looked away and cleared my throat.

"Oh right... um... come on in." He stuttered as he opened up the door wider for me to enter.