Chapter Sixteen

NALA'S POV

We were walking for a little while before we saw that some of the snow wasn't there causing all of us to strip out of our coats and making sure our weapons were securely on us before we all headed off into the now warm environment making me smile as I felt the warmth on my skin.

It seriously felt like an eternity since the last time I felt the warmth of the sun without the feeling of the coldness of the snow, that I started to get sick of seeing and feeling. Like do you know what I mean? Staying in the cold for so long then suddenly your all warm again? Yeah it's seriously the best feeling ever.

~Le Mini Time Skip~

I was walking next to Peter feeling a little bit nervous as we walked up to the bright coloured tents causing me to smile as I looked around to see many of the Narnian's working. As we were walking through the camp, all of the Narnian's started to stop what they were doing and look at us as we walked past then. I heard some of them call out of my and asking if it really was me causing me to smile as we continued on, knowing that these are my people.

"Why are they all staring at us?" Susan asked worriedly as she looked around and saw that everyone was looking at us as we walked past.

"Maybe they think you look funny." Lucy retorted playfully causing Peter and I to slightly chuckle.

As we got further I started to get nervous as we neared the biggest tent there was. Peter seemed to notice this and grabbed my hand and squeeze it making me look at him.

"Are you alright?" Peter asked.

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered as I lied causing Peter to chuckle. "What?" I questioned making Peter shake his head.

"Nothing, but for the fact that you suck at lying." Peter said causing me to squeak.

"H-how did you kn-know I was l-lying?" I stuttered out.

"I just can, and the fact that your nose wrinkles every time you lie." He stated pointing towards my nose.

"No I don't!" I lied, I could feel my nose wrinkle causing me to become depressed.

"That was so cute." I heard Peter mutter causing me to look at him with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked softly causing Peter to look at me with wide eyes.

"Umm.... nothing." He said too quickly causing me to raise an eyebrow, but decided to just drop it as we continued to walk on.

As we got closer to the tent I could see Mrs Beaver playing with her fur making it look neater causing me to smile.

"Oi, stop your fussing. You look lovely." I heard Mr Beaver say causing my smile to widen.

We all came to a stop 100 yards from the big tent, when suddenly everyone started kneeling down as a massive and when I mean massive, I mean a massive lion that looks exactly like the one from my flashback not only too long ago..... Which meant this must be Aslan and that he must be my father. I smiled as we all knelt down in as dad stood in front of us.

"Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam. Welcome, Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve. Welcome, Nala, my darling daughter. And welcome to you, Beavers. You have my thanks. But where is the fourth?" Dad questioned, talking about Edmund causing me to look down, sadness taking over me as I thought about how it was my fault that Edmund wasn't with us.

"That's why we're here, sir." Peter said as we all stood up. "We need your help."

"We had a little trouble along the way." Susan said.

"Our brother's been captured by the White Witch." Peter explained.

"Captured? How could this happen?" Dad questioned.

"He betrayed them, Your Majesty." Mr Beaver said.

"Then he has betrayed us all!" Oreius yelled out causing me to look at him.

"Peace, Oreius." Dad said calmly making me smile. "I'm sure there's an explanation." Dad said looking at us.

"It's my fault, really." Peter said causing my head to snap and look up at him with wide eyes. "I was too hard on him." Peter finished causing Susan and I to rub his shoulders soothingly.

"We all were." Susan said.

"Sir, he's our brother." Lucy said quietly causing all of us to look at Lucy.

"I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse. This may be harder than you think." Dad said.

"But dad it's not Edmund's fault." I said causing everyone to look at me with shock. "The White Witch probably lied to him to get what she wanted." I reasoned for Edmund's behalf.

"I know little one, now why don't all of you go and get into something else." Dad said causing all of us to nod our heads before walking off but not before dad called me back. "Everyone but you Nala, I would like to talk to you." Dad said making me look at the others.

They all nod their heads causing me to smile at them before I went to my dad and went into the tent with him as he lead me towards a big chest causing me to raise my eyebrows at him.

"This was your mother's." Dad explained causing me to look at him with wide eyes and look at the chest before walking slowly towards the chest an opening it up to see lots of different dresses causing me to pull one out. (look bellow, it is what the dress looks like minus the book)

 (look bellow, it is what the dress looks like minus the book)

"This is beautiful." I said softly as I fingered the material that is in my hands. "Is this all mine?" I asked quietly as I looked up at my father.

"Yes, the whole entire chest is yours, I'll ask Oreius to take it to your tent." Dad said causing me to smile up at him.

"Thank you." I whispered to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck causing dad to chuckle.

"What was she like?" I asked after a while of hugging dad.

"Your mother was the most bravest women I've ever known, she died the night I sent you away." Dad said sadly making me wonder why the she-devil wanted us dead.

"Why did she die?" I asked quietly, wanting to know how my mother was killed and why.

"Your mother died, because Jadis wanted to be the Queen of Narnia. And to do that, she had to kill your mother, on the stone table." Dad said blinking away tears causing my eyes widen.

"Is that why, you were so nervous when you left me?" I asked causing dad to nod his head making my arms wrap around his neck again and hug him as best as I can. 

TO BE CONTINUED