Chapter Five

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The door to Peter and Edmund's room was suddenly swung opened. Reavealing three silhouetted figures. As the lights were switched in, the silhouetted figures turned out to be Lucy, Edmund and Nala.

Lucy's figure was seen running towards, where a sleepy Peter laid. Right before she jumped on her older brother.

"Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter, wake up! It's there! It's really there!" Lucy yelled waking Peter up in the process.

As Nala and Edmund walked into the bedroom, Nala couldn't help but to chuckle silently to herself. As she watched Lucy jump on her older brother, with excitement rolling off of her in waves.

"Lucy, what are you talking about?" Peter ask groggily as he quickly shut his eyes from opening them, due to the harsh light blaring down on him.

"Narnia. It's all in the wardrobe like I told you!" Lucy exclaimed, excitedly.

"Oh, you've just been dreaming, Lucy." Susan said tiredly, walking into the room, tying her robes together.

"But I haven't! I saw Mr Tumnus again! And this time Nala and Edmund went too." Lucy said, causing both Peter and Susan to look at both Nala and Edmund. Well Peter was looking at Nala more than his brother.

"You... You both saw the faun?" Peter questioned looking at both Edmund and Nala.

Edmund looked at Peter than to Susan before shaking his head 'no'.

"Actually, I brought Nala with me, but Edmund didn't actually go there with me. He..." Lucy had a look of confusion on her face as she realised something. How did Edmund know where Narnia was? Was he following them? She turned around to face Edmund. "What were you doing, Edmund?" Lucy questioned.

Edmund looked around the room before his eyes stopped to look at Nala's and saw that her face was even more confused than Lucy's. Edmund's eyes landed back to Peter before smirking slightly.

"I was just playing along. I'm sorry, Peter. Nala and I shouldn't have encouraged her, but you know what little children are like these days. They just don't know when to stop pretending." Edmund said causing Lucy to cry and run out.

"LUCY!" Nala yelled out before glaring at Edmund. "Edmund! She is your sister! Stop pretending that you didn't even see it! She's your family. So start acting like one!" Nala snapped causing everyone in the room to look at her in shock.

Without waiting for a reply, Nala ran off after Lucy. Leaving three very stunned siblings. After a few seconds of silent, the three siblings seemed to snapped out of it. Susan sighed as she glared at Edmund before running out after Nala, who was chasing after Lucy. Peter got out of bed grabbing his night gown before rushing towards the door but Peter didn't leave the room without pushing his brother down onto the bed, Peter heard an 'ow' coming from his younger brother before catching up to Susan and Nala.

Lucy kept on running without looking back, trying to keep her sobbing to a minium. But Lucy wasn't watching were she was going, so she ended up bumping into someone.

Lucy looked up to see Professor Kirke staring down at her with confused eyes. Lucy sobbed again before clinging to him like her life depends on it. Nala, Susan and Peter stopped running when they saw Lucy clinging to Professor Kirke.