Teaser Chapter for Sequel

Okay I lied, this is gonna be the last time I update for this book, because I feel as if I want you guys to read the sequel. The sequel is on its way, but it is in a slow process because I'm focusing on my school work as well as work, plus also juggling my other books (which I desperately need to update) so the sequel will take a while longer to update.

So as the awesome person that I am, I decided that it was a good idea to give you a snippet on what is going to happen in the next book, I hope that you like it and would love to read the sequel. 

Alright so I'm gonna go, and I hope that you like the teaser for the sequel.

_______________________

I looked over my siblings, as we all had confused faces as we have no idea what has happened to Narnia or why the castle was attacked. I have so many questions that needs to be answered. Looking around the room I saw that Lucy was walking somewhere.

"Lu?" I question causing Susan and Edmund to look where Lucy was.

"Guys, there's another door here." Lucy said as she opened the door that blends well with the walls. "Should we go and explore it?" Lucy questioned as she looked back at us.

I looked over towards Susan and Edmund and saw that they wanted to explore because of their eyes showed that they wanted to. Looking back at Lucy I nodded my head before we all headed into the door and follow were it leads to. After a few minutes of walking, we came to an open room, which made us all gasp in awe as it was even more beautifully made. Looking around the room even more, I started to thinking about Nala, wondering how she is and where she is, whether she made it out alive or..... No I can't think about that! That was only once and it shall never happen again.

But as I got lost in thought about Nala, Lucy's screams came bounding off the walls, echoing around the room, making us all look over towards her and saw that she was kneeling in front of something, making Susan, Edmund and I to walk over towards were Lucy was crying. The closer we got, the more dread that filled my body. As soon as we reached Lucy, she pulled off the thin sheet that covered what was hiding a statue and not any statue, but a statue of the one who I love so dearly. But what I saw next, shattered my heart into millions of pieces, making me want to break down as the words on the statue confirmed my fears.

Here lies Queen Nala, a loving leader, daughter and friend.
May her spirit guide us, when all hope fails.

TO BE CONTINUED