Chapter Twenty-Three

NALA'S POV

A few days have past since the battle was over and that we have won. After all of our troops were feeling better we immediately went to Cair Paravel and bandaged all of them and also to let the battle wear out from us before we crowned the Pevensie children and I.

At the moment today is the big day were we will be crowned, which makes me nervous as I stared in front of my mirror in my chambers admiring the dress that I had on. It was beautiful, as soon as I saw it I knew that I had to have it.

After a while of looking in the mirror I made my way towards the doors and left my chambers and headed towards the Great Hall were I will be crowned along with the Pevensie's as High Queen along with Susan, but I'll be higher than her.... if that makes any sense.

(what her dress looks like above and no it's not a wedding dress so get that out of your head)

~Le Mini Time Skip~

We all walked into the Great Hall, making our way towards where the thrones are and passing all of the cheering Narnian people making me smile at them. All five of us stood in front of our represented thrones, facing the crowed. It went.

Edmund Peter Aslan Me Susan Lucy

I watched as Mr and Mrs Beaver came in carrying a pillow with two crowns and Mr Tumnus carrying a pillow with a single crown but as soon as they made it he passed the pillow with the crown to someone to hold.

"To the glistening Easter Sea, I give you Queen Lucy, The Valiant." Dad addressed making Mr Tumnus taking a small tiara from the pillow from Mrs Beaver and walking over towards Lucy and putting it on her head making her smile. "To the great Western Wood, King Edmund, The Just." Mr Tumnus then grabbed the crown from Mr Beaver and walled over towards Edmund causing Edmund to bow down in order for Mr Tumnus to put the crown on his head. "To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, The Gentle." Mr Tumnus then grabbed the last crown from Mrs Beaver and walked over towards Susan, making Susan curtsied down so Mr Tumnus could put the tiara on her head just like Edmund had to. "To the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter, the Magnificent." Mr Tumnus then grabbed the last crown from Mr Beaver and placed it on Peter's head making me smile. "And to the Goddess of our Lands, I give you, Queen Nala, The Brave." Mr Tumnus then placed the tiara on top of my head making me smile at him as he walked away.

" Mr Tumnus then placed the tiara on top of my head making me smile at him as he walked away

(What the crown looks like above)

"Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen. May your wisdom grace us until the stars rain down from the heavens." Dad finished with his speech as all of us turned around and sat on our thrones looking out towards the Narnian's as they screamed out to us, yelling along the lines of, 'Long live King Peter, Long live King Edmund, Long live Queen Nala, Long live Queen Susan and Long live Lucy' but the Beavers both yelled out Lucy's name making her giggle.

~Le Mini Time Skip~

After the ceremony finished we went into party mode, everybody was dancing with everybody, making me smile. After a while of dancing with lots of different people, I headed out onto the balcony and saw my father walking away making me sign in sadness because I knew this was going to happen someday or another.

"They you are." I heard a voice exclaimed causing me to turn around and see Peter standing there with a smile on his face. "I've been looking everywhere for you." He said walking over towards me making me smile up at him.

"Well I guess you didn't look hard enough." I giggled causing him to chuckle but stopped once he looked over my shoulder. "Where is he going? Your dad I mean." Peter asked confused making me turn around and look over my shoulder in time to see my father disappear.

"He talked about it but I didn't know it was going to be so soon." I muttered, sighing in sadness as I turned back to face Peter again. "But it doesn't really matter because he'll come back in some point." I said causing Peter to smile as he pulled me closer towards him.

"I love you Nala." He whispered before leaning down towards me.

"I love you too, Peter." I said leaning up towards him and connecting our lips together, into a sweet passionate kiss.

We stood there on the balcony for the rest of the night just enjoying each others company, as we talked about whatever came to mind to dancing then occasionally giving each other a peck on the lips. So far it's been the best night of my life and I wouldn't want to spend my life with someone else other than Peter.

TO BE CONTINUED