Chapter Seventeen

PETER'S POV

I was standing on a hill looking out at the distance and started to think about how we all got here and how I actually started to fall in love with someone who I didn't think I would fall in love with. I mean no girl usual paid attention towards me when it came to liking me. As I continued to think about my life before, I was cut out of my thoughts when Aslan stood next to me and spoke up. 

"That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the five thrones. In one of which you will sit, Peter, as High King." Aslan explained causing myself to look down sadly as I stared at the ground. "You doubt the prophecy?" Aslan questioned.

"No. That's just it. Aslan. I'm not what you all think I am." I tried to explain but Aslan cut me off from speaking further.

"Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat." Aslan said causing me to smile at the ground as I thought about how I said that to the girls. "Peter, there is a Deep Magic, more powerful than any of us, that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right from wrong, and governs all our destinies. Yours and mine, as well as Nala's." Aslan said.

"But I couldn't even protect my own family." I said, as frustration was clearly heard through the tone of my voice as I spoke to Aslan.

"You've brought them safely this far." Aslan said.

"Not all of them." I say as I thought about Edmund.

"Peter, I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you. I, too, want my family safe." Aslan said as he looked down into the camp.

I looked down at the camp and saw where he was looking at and what he meant, he was talking about Nala, but he too was also talking about the rest of the Naranian's. I watched Nala interact with others as she was walking around causing me to smile at how happy she is to be with her people.

"You know she is very fond of you." Aslan said snapping me out of my thoughts causing me to look at him with confusion. "She may not of told me, but I could tell that she is. And I also know you are fond of her as well Peter." Aslan said causing me to look at him in shock. "Don't worry I approve just please, she's the only thing I have left." Aslan said causing me to nod my head when suddenly I heard Susan's horn blowing causing me to freeze up.

"Susan's horn!" I yelled before taking off, in hope of getting to my sisters in time.

NALA'S POV

~Le Mini Time Skip:Just turning up to see Peter holding out his sword at Morgrim~

As I turned up at the scene, I stopped next to my father. Who seemed to have pinned a wolf under his paw, stopping the wolf from going anywhere. I then turned my head and saw Peter holding out his sword towards Morgrim, making a small gasp leave my mouth.

"No! Stay your weapons. This is Peter's battle." Dad said causing all of us to stop and look at Peter.

"You may think you're a King, but you're going to die... Like a dog!" Morgrim yelled out.

"Watch out!" Susan and Lucy yelled out.

I watched in horror as Morgrim ran towards Peter and pounced on him, making the air that was in my throat hitch, as I stared wide eyes. As I saw Peter collapse to the ground with Morgrim on top of him, not moving.

"Peter!" Susan and Lucy both yelled as they scurried down the tree and made their way towards Peter. 

I watched, as Susan and Lucy pushed Morgrim off of Peter's body, with a little difficulty. A sigh of relief left my mouth as I saw Peter sitting up and pulling his sister's into a hug, making a smile appear on my face as I watch the sibling moment.

"After him." Dad said as he released the wolf. "He'll lead you to Edmund." Dad said looking at Oreius.

Oreius took the Narnian's that came and followed the wolf.

"Peter." Dad said looking at Peter causing Peter to look at my father. "Clean your sword."

I watched as Peter went to the river and cleaned his sword before kneeling down with the sword poking into the grass.

"Rise, Sir Peter Wolf's-Bane, Knight of Narnia." Dad said after Peter rose up causing me to smile widely.

As soon as Peter put his sword away, I let out a squeal before I full on jumped on him, hugging him causing Peter to stumble a bit, because he wasn't prepared for when I jumped on him.

"Congratulations Peter." I said causing Peter to hug me back after a moment of shock.

I pulled away and gave him a peck on the cheek causing Peter to look a little red in the face making me giggle at his reaction of me pecking his cheek.

TO BE CONTINUED