Chapter Nineteen

NALA'S POV

I was standing near Susan as I watched her take an arrow out of her quiver and place it on her string. I watched Susan as she pulled it back sucking in air as she did, and aim to were she wanted the arrow to be shot. But as soon as she breathed out she released the arrow making it fly through the air and hit the second outer ring making me nod my head.

"Not bad, for a first timer." I said making Susan look at me and gave a small smile in appreciation before turning back and frown at how she could miss, since I instructed her how to shoot with a bow and arrow.

In the corner of my eyes I saw something flash in the sun and heard a thud making me look back out and saw a small dagger, right on the bulls eye causing Susan and I to look at Lucy in shock as she grinned innocently.

"Nice shot Lucy." I complemented her causing her to giggle.

"Thanks, now it's your turn." Lucy demanded playfully causing Susan and I to look at each other before shrugging making me grab an arrow out of my quiver and my bow before placing the arrow's end on the string and pulling back, sucking in my gut I held the bow right where I want it to be before releasing air out of my mouth as well as the arrow.

I watched as the arrow smacked right in the bulls eye with a loud thudding sound making Lucy squeal slightly making Susan and I to chuckle. But that all stopped when we heard horses behind us causing all three of us to turn around and see Peter and Edmund both with swords and one horses..... well Edmund was on a horse but Peter now that's another thing he was on a unicorn making me snort as it didn't make him anymore manly.

"Come on, Ed! Sword up just like Oreius showed us." Peter said with a little laugh as the started to practice sword fighting on the two stallions.

"En garde!" Edmund yelled.

"Now block." Peter demanded as they practice.

"Peter! Edmund!" Mr Beaver yelled out causing the horse that Edmund was riding to rear up.

"Whoa, horsie." Edmund said.

"My name is Philip." I heard causing me to laugh as I saw Edmund's look of embarrassment as he made an 'oh' at the horse.

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan. She's on her way here." Mr Beaver yelled causing Susan, Lucy and I to run up to Peter and Edmund with our stuff (we got the two arrows and Lucy's dagger when Peter and Edmund were fighting).

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"The White Witch." Peter said causing all of me to freeze.

"Come on." Susan said she hoisted Lucy up on Philip behind Edmund and getting up on behind Peter. I was about to start running when Peter grabbed a hold of me and placed me so my back was resting on his arm and my legs dangling on the left side of the horse making me grip tightly onto Peter as we rode towards dad's camp.

~Le Mini Time Skip~

We made it back to the camp just in time to see the White Witch sitting on a throne being carried by four trolls making me cringe at the site of them.

"Jadis, the Queen of Narnia! Empress of the Lone Islands!" The dwarf yelled causing me to snort quietly.

"You have a traitor in your midst, Aslan." She said causing me to grip Edmund's shoulder making him look up at me but I held my gaze on the she-devil.

"His offence was not against you." Dad said calmly.

"Have you forgotten the law upon which Narnia was built?" She said causing dad to let out a growl.