Chapter 2

Hoshis PV

Where am I? Everything around me is black ... What happened? My head feels heavy ...

"...ey! ... on!"

Whose voice is it? It sounds familiar ....

"Hey,come on, please open your eyes !! Come on, get up !!"

I slowly opened my eyes. In front of me was a girl with long brown hair and big brown eyes. She somehow looks familiar?

"You are finally awake! I thought you were dead."

I tried to sit up.

"Ouch!"

My head is hurting. I pressed my hand against my forhead and felt something wet on my forehead.

"Huh...?"

I look at my hand to see what it was. Red ... I am bleeding?! I started to panic.

"What happened? Where am I? Why am I bleeding?"

"Please calm down ... I do not know what happened. I just went along the street and saw you lying there."

"Oh see ..."

"I need to do something against your wound!"

She takes a handkerchief from her handback and cleaned my wound. I looked around and saw a big bag standing behind the girl.

"Are you going on a trip?"

I pointed to his pocket, and she laughed.

"No I'm not. I have lost my house and don't know where to go ..."

"Why, what happened?"

"My father is gambling addicted and therefore we had large debts. When he has found out that our house will be evicted, he ran away and left me alone. And now I'm here and don't know where to go..."

"Oh I see. You kno-"

When I was about to say something, I was interrupted by a cry for help.The girl and I went to look what was going on. When we came the noise, we saw a man with blond hair and glasses hanging on a tree. Infront of the tree barked a little dog.

"Oh, I'm so glad that someone came. Could you save me from the dog?"

The girl sighed and shooed the dog away while I held back my laughter.

"Thank you've saved me."

The man climbed down from the tree and thanked the girl.

"You don't like dogs, do you?", I asked him.

"No not realy.."

He smiled. He turns to the girl.

"Are you familiar to this area?"

"Yes but I lost my home...."

"Why, what happened?"

*Timeskip*

We sit on a park bench and she told how it came, that she has no home and how she has found me on the street.

"Oh understand. I'm really sorry for you two. You can have my house if you want. I'm sure that you need it more than I."

The man kissed her forehead and gave her a piece of paper.

"Good luck."

We two looked at the note and looked back to the man. The man went away and waved at us.

"Please take care of me Tomoe!"

Tomoe? Who is this? His wife, his pet?

"We should be on our way."

"OK let's go..."

We made our way to the place on the hand-drawn map. Suddenly the girl stopped.

"I forgot to ask you for your name."

Oh right, we haven't introduced each other.

"I'm Hoshi Tasogare. What's your name?"

The girl smiled at me.

"Nanami Momozono!"