Chapter 36

Tomoe's PoV

Hoshi didn't say a single word after she came back with Kurama. Still, no one asked her what's wrong, we all seemed to enjoy the silence. After a few minutes we finally escaped the forest and ended up in front ofca large door. Nanami, as enthusiastic as she was, ran towards thecdoor, ready to burst in, but Kurama panicked and stopped her. I glanced at Hoshi, who would have at least grinned after an act like this, but she didn't even seem to recognize what's happening around her. I sighed and looked back to other two. The door suddenly opened and a guy with long silver hair opened the door. The little birdie, jumped happily into his arms. Then the guy greeted the red haired idiot, who apologized to him. Nanami tried to greet him too, but he ignored her.

Hoshi's PoV

The wingless Tengu invited us to his home. No, he invited Kurama. Nanami, Tomoe and me were actually not invited. But we still followed him. I know that Tengus have something against woman, but I forgot the reason. I slowly started to forget the reason, for every single action, that the characters in this Anime have.

I was sitting in a room, next to Nanami, who still needed to go to the toilet. I would have teased her as much as I could, but I didn't feel up to it right now.

I heard the weird guy talking about the problems up here, but I didn't hear what exactly he was talking about. It was like a mumble in the distance. I kept staring at the floor, ignoring the others around me.

I want to go back to the shrine so badly. I never really wanted to go back to shrine before. I just came back to sleep there, eat there or talk with the others. Or Tomoe dragged me back there. I'm not in the mood for this journey anymore. I just want to go back.

A few minutes later I started to feel weird. I started to feel dizzy and everything around me seemed to spin. My ears started to ring and my head ached. I closed my eyes and held my hand onto my ear, hoping that it will wear off as soon as possible.

Nanami said something to me, but I couldn't understand her, because of the loid ringing.

I suddenly felt myself fall backwards. I landed on the hard wooden floor and blacked out.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a pitch black room. It didn't seem like a room though, more like an area, without ground, ceiling or walls. I could neither see nor hear anything, except myself.

I walked around, my steps echoed through the place, without walls which would be needed to create an echo.

I walked around for a few minutes, hoping for something. It hadn't to be a specific person. Just someone. Someone who doesn't make me feel alone at this place.

Since, I kind of knew that this was just a dream. So I actually didn't hope to find someone in this place. I never find someone in this place before. No matter how often I had this dream before. No one was there, exceptme.

Still, I continued to search for someone, I didn't dare to give up. After all someone told to never give up on something, no matter how hopeless it seems.

My legs started to hurt and I stopped running. I tried to catch my breath and sat down on the non-existent ground.

I felt so helpless and lonely. I want someone to be there. Anyone.

"Please! Anyone, help me!" I shouted through the place.

No respond. I continued to shout. I screamed for anyone to come. Anyone to answer me.... but nobody came.

"Please. Help me... I'm so lonely..." I whispered.

Tears started to fall down. No matter how much I tried to wipe them away. They didn't stop.