Chapter 32

Tomoe's PoV

It's been a week since Hoshi ran away. Nanami and Mizuki are already back. After a little incident in Izumo. Nanami asked me where Hoshi went. I told her that she's visiting a friend, who lives a few hours away from here. Luckily she's believing me. Still, Nanami is worried since Hoshi doesn't answer her calls. Mizuki on the other side doesn't believe my story. Akaya keeps telling him that she's fine and that she will surely come back. I decided not to search for her, after all I allowed her to leave. So, I shouldn't worry about her.

"Tomoe!" Nanami called from behind me.

I turned around and looked down at her.

"What?" I asked blunt.

"Hoshi doesn't answer any of my calls or messages. Are you sure she is alright? I'm so worried. Hoshi would never ignore my calls."

I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Maybe she lost her phone. That wouldn't be a surprise, would it?"

"Y-yeah. Maybe. But she could use another phone to call me back. She knows that I'm worried about her."

"She doesn't remember your phone number." I replied and turned away.

Nanami sighed and went away. I groaned.

"MaybeI made a mistake?" I whispered, looking out of the window.

Hoshi's PoV

I looked out of the window and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Kurama asked and sat down next to me.

"It's nothing. Just wondering if Tomoe is worried about me." I responded and looked at him.

"Who knows. If I were you, I would care about Nanami. She keeps calling and messaging you." He complained and threw the phone against myhead.

"Calm down. I'm sure she will stop this in a few days. She will just start thinking that I lost my phone and then the calls will stop."

"If you say so. Oh, by the way. Are you hungry? I thought about going out to eat today." Kurama mentioned and looked at me.

"Do you really have so much spare-time as a pop-star?"

"Don't worry about this. I took a week off, just for you."

"You shouldn't neglect your career just for me." I responded and gave him an endearing smile.

"I'm so famous, I can have as much spare-time as I want." Kurama replied and stood up.

I sighed.

"Fine, let's go eat something." I mumbled and went after Kurama.

We left Kurama's house and went to a simple restaurant. We ordered our meals and waited.

"Are you thinking about going back to the shrine?" Kurama asked.

"I don't know. I'm just worried about Nanami, that's all. I don't know if I should go back to the shrine and start fighting with Tomoe, just because I'm worried about Nanami." I replied and looked out of the window.

"You could just answer one of her calls."

"Yeah. I could. I think I will, as soon as we're back."

"Why not now?"

"I forgot my phone." I responded and laughed.

"You're impossible."