Chapter 15

*Time skip*

Hoshi's PV

As I woke up I was in Kurama's arms. I pushed him away and fell from the bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, again. But Nanami started screaming and pushed Kurama out of his bed. I jumped away, before Kurama could land onto me.

"What the heck?! Nanami are you crazy?! Do you want me to die?!", I shouted at her.

"Oh, Hoshi, I'm so sorry!", she answered.

Kurama's phone started ringing. He answered the call and Tomoe woke up.

"Little Foxy is awake.", I whispered.

"Shut up!", he yelled and threw a pillow at me.

"I love you too!", I yelled and threw it back at him.

"You little-"

"Nanami, I have to go to work today, so I will give you the spare key for my apartment and some money."

"Ok, bye!", she said.

Kurama waved me and left his apartment.

"Hoshi, Tomoe!"

"Yes?"

"I will go and buy some food. I will be back soon."

"No Nanami don't leave us alone. It could be something bad happen.", I shouted.

"We will come with you.", Tomoe said.

"Ugh, fine...." she said.

*Time skip*

I don't know what exactly happened but now I was standing with Nanami and Tomoe on a street. Nanami argued with Narukami's little creatures. Lion-Dogs? I don't know....

"I wont let you take Tomoe away from me. He is like a family to me.", Nanami said angrily.

"But-"

"It's enough...", Tomoe said calmly.

He threw a leaf at Nanami's back. She laid on the ground and couldn't stand up.

"You've done enough.", he said, "Bring me to Narukami."

The two creature nodded and disappeared with Tomoe.

"No! Tomoe!!!", Nanami yelled.

*Time skip*

Nanami and I sat on a stone bench and waited for Kurama. It's raining again. If it goes on like this, I will get sick. I looked at Nanami. Onikiri and Kotetsu clung on Nanami, but she couldn't see them, because she wasn't a god anymore. On her shoulder sat a blue glowing butterfly, she didn't see it, yet. I still wonder why she didn't notice it, yet.

"Nanami?"

Nanami and I looked up and saw Kurama.

"How nice of you to wait for me. Where is Tomoe?"

"He went to Narukami.", Nanami answered.

"Without me...", I mumbled.

"I wanted to thank you for your help.", Nanami said, "Here are your keys."

I looked up at Nanami and saw that she was about to cry.

"I can't do anything, since Tomoe isn't here anymore.", she said while crying.

"Stop crying.", Kurama said.

"I'm not crying!", she shouted.

"Here take this.", Kurama said and gave her one of his feathers, "If you have something from a Yokai with you you can see supernatural things."