Chapter 17

Hoshi's PV

We had school. Tomoe and Nanami learned for the coming exams. I sat at my desk and draw. Isobe was standing next to me and watched me. To be honest I didn't mind that he stands beside me and watches me. I ignored it, but after some time more and more people were standing next to me and watched me, drawing. Quite honestly, the next one who gets on my nerves will regret it.

Suddenly the classroom door opens and Kurama went into the classroom. The girls next to me started to scream. My ears! I've had enough. I stood up from my seat, took my pencil and threw it at Kuramas face. The girls shouted angrily and Kurama glared at me.

"What was that for?!" he asked angrily.

"Can't you enter the classroom, without that the girls start screaming?!" I shouted.

"Don't blame me because the girls love me so much." He replied.

"Then don't come to school! You can enjoy your popularity everywhere, but not in this classroom! "

"You can't do anything against it."

"I know! I just complained, you idiot!"

Kurama sighed. I showed him my middle finger.

Kurama turned to Tomoe and both began to argue. I went to Nanami, pointing to the girl who was staring in our classroom. We decided to go to her.

In the hallway, we saw the girl sitting on the floor.

"Hello!" I said with a smile.

The girl startled.

"H-hi ..."

"What is your name?" Asked Nanami.

"Ami." She replied.

"Ok, Ami. I'm Hoshi and that's Nanami. "I said.

"We saw you. Is there anything you want to ask? "Asks Nanami.

"Y-yes. You two are pretty close to Kurama, right? I wanted to ask you if you could help me. I want to thank him for last time. "

"Of course we will help you!", Nanami answered.

"What really?!"

"Of course! Right Hoshi? "

"Y-yes. Of course."

"Thank you!" yelled Ami.

"You take care of Kurama." I said to Nanami.

"And what are you doing?" She asked me back.

"That's a secret." I replied with a singing voice.

"OK?"

* Time skip *

Nanami's PV

I just ran down the hallway until I found Kurama. He was, as usual, surrounded by girls. I took a white Talisman and wrote 'air' on it. I ran to Kurama and stuck it on his back.

"Hey Kurama!" I shouted.

The girl looked around and went away.

"Huh, what?" Kurama looked around confused.

"Hey!" I waved in front of his face.

"What do you want?"

"I want to ask you a small favor." I replied.

"A favor?"

* Time skip *

Hoshi's PV