Halloween Special

A/N

So that's my halloween special, I hope you like it. It's a bit much. (2555 Words)

Hoshi's PV

I was sitting on my desk at school. Akaya was sitting next to me, because he wanted to school so badly. I don't have anything against it, but....

"Can you stop being so popular around girls?!" I shouted.

"It's not my fault for looking so good." He said with a grin.

"But the girls are just interested in you. Kurama is sitting all alone on his seat!" I whispered angrily.

"Are you sorry for him?"

"Of course not!"

"Are you jealous?" Akaya asked with a smile.

"O-of course n-"

"I knew it!" He shouted and hugged me.

"W-wait! You interrupted me!" I jelled.

"But you said 'Of course'!"

"I couldn't finish my sentence!"

I pushed him away.

"Hoshi you're so-"

Akaya was interrupted as Tomoe and Nanami came up to us.

"Hoshi I didn't know that you are in a relationship with Akaya." Tomoe mumbled.

"What are you talking about?! I'm not in a relationship with 'him'!" I shouted and pointed at Akaya.

"But if I look at this picture it seems like you two are lovers." Tomoe said and showed me a picture on Nanami's phone.

"When did you took this picture?!" I shouted.

"A minute ago."

"Delete it!"

"No."

"Delete it!"

"No. I will print it out and pin it on a wall in the shrine."

"If you do this, I will definetly kill you!" I shouted.

"Good, I'm ready-"

Tomoe was interrupted by an announcement.

"Good morning everyone!"

That's the voice from our school president. (I don't care if this Anime has one or not)

"We will hold a Halloween-Party at the old abandoned school. Everyone is invited, but don't you dare to come without a custom! The party will start this Saturday at 8pm. That's all."

A Halloween-Party? I don't like parties. I don't think that I will come.

*Time Skip*

"A party?! I've never been on a party before. Hoshi you're going to the party with me, right?!" Akaya asked, as we sat in our shrine.

"Of course!"

Wait! Why did I say yes?!

"Cool, I'm coming with you!" Nanami said.

"Wait! I didn't say that you two are allowed to go!" Tomoe shouted angrily.

"But we want to! Right Hoshi?" Nanami whispered.

"Yes!"

Wait! Stop it! Why am I agreeing?!