Chapter 23

Hoshi's PV

I was sitting on my table (yes, I'm sitting on the table and not on the chair) at school and looked in Akaya's direction. He was surrounded by girls. I don't understand why Akaya wanted to go to school. I stared out the window and sighed.

"Are you jealous?"

I turned around and saw Tomoe standing next to me.

"Why should I? I don't care about him. "

"Oh really?"

"Yes. So, you aren't surrounded by any girls, today. Could it be that you're even less attractive than usual?"

"If you're trying to upset me, then just give up."

"Too bad, but it's the truth." I said with a grin.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean? I'm always like this."

Tomoe sighed.

Mizuki is walking through the town right now. (Episode 12?)

* Time skip *

Weekend! 

I was alone with Mizuki and Akaya, Nanami went with Tomoe to the amusement park.

"Mizuki." I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"How was your city walk?" I asked.

"Do I have to answer the question?"

"No, I can imagine it." I replied with a grin.

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because your look was priceless."

Mizuki was silent and Akaya began giggling. I got up and went to my room.

"Hey, Hoshi! Where are you going? "Asked Akaya.

"In my room." I replied.

"Wait! Don't leave me alone with Mizuki! " Cried Akaya and grabbed my wrist.

"Let me go!" I mumbled.

Akaya lifted his head.

"No."

"Let me go!"

"No way!"

"Uppercut!" I shouted and let Akaya flew across the room.

"You're so annoying!" I shouted and ran to my room.

I lay down on the ground and stared at the ceiling. I'm bored! Normally I would sit in front of my PC or TV and gamble anything, like a ego-shooter or something. But no, I'm living in a shrine, surrounded by annoying idiots. I want to go back to my world! Where I have lived in a normal house, with normal people. I could go into town without getting attacked by a stupid Yokai. There were no pop stars, or good-looking guys at my school, which were surrounded by screaming girls.

I sighed. Looks like I'm strayed from the real issue, however, I don't care.

I wrote a note, 'I'm in town, I'll be back soon. Don't tell Tomoe about it or I'm going to kill you guys! I'll tear you apart, piece by piece! And then I'm going to feed your pieces to wild animals! I hope you understand what I mean! Love, Hoshi ^-^'

I got up, put my jacket and shoes on, took my bag and sneaked out of the shrine. I dashed down the stairs and ran into the city.

I looked around to find something that would interest me. A café, a grocery store, a couple of stands where you could buy food, a music store, a gaming-center, a comic book shop, a restaurant .....