Chapter 35

Hoshi's PoV

I was sitting in Kurama's dressing room, crying. I could hear his concert from here. It hurts. His voice is so terrible. How can anyone listen to this? I have to clean my ears with bleach after this is over. I flopped on his armchair and sighed, hoping for his concert to end. After all his voice is pure music abuse.

*Timeskip*

The door flew open and Kurama entered the room. He noticed me and freaked out.

"What are you doing here?! How did you get in here?!" He asked shocked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I replied calm.

"What the heck do you mean, with you don't know?!"

I held my hand in front of my mouth, trying to hide my grin. Someone knocked on the door and Kurama opened it, revealing Nanami.

"Hey, Nanami." I mumbled and looked away.

"I searched everywhere for you! What are you doing here?" She asked upset, looking at me.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand Kurama's voice any longer and searched for a place where I can hide from his voice. Then I found his dressing room and thought, 'This is a great place to wait for him.' So I sat down on this comfortable armchair and waited. Being tortured by his voice in the distance." I replied mockingly and grinned.

"Stop talking about my voice like this!!" Kurama complained and went up to me, throwing me of the armchair.

"But your voice is terrible." I retorted and crossed my arms, sitting on the floor.

"Shut up. Besides your voice isn't better." He scoffed.

"Oh, as if you have ever heard my voice. And even if my voice would be as bad as yours, I would never sing. After all I can't afford to hurt the poor humans' ears." I replied and grinned.

"You-" Kurama glared at me.

"Stop it! Both of you! Kurama please listen. Hoshi and I are here because of something important. We both-"

"That's not true. I'm just here to annoy him." I interrupted Nanami.

Nanami shoot me a death glare. I backed away and sweatdropped. I really should shut up.

"As I said, we're here because of him." Nanami said and revealed the little boy.

"What is he doing here? Go back to the mountain. Kids like you aren't allowed to leave the mountain. And I'm not in the mood to watch out for a little kid like you." Kurama mumbled and sighed.

"That's not it-"

I stopped listening after this, I already know the story so I don't have to listen to it again. I closed my eyes and waited for it to end.

*A few minutes later*

"Hoshi wake up or I'll throw you out of the window!" Nanami shouted at me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was daydreaming." I mumbled and stood up.

"About what?" Nanami asked curious.

"Food." I replied with a smile.

Nanami smacked my head and went towards the door.

"Come on! We're going to Mount Kurama!" Nanami said before leaving the room.

"What do you mean with 'we'?!" I shouted, while running after her.