Chapter 28 (Tomoe's Route)

Hoshi'sPV

I walked around at the festival not knowing what to do. I wanted to go inside but this damn fox threw me out. If I could at least listen to my songs; but no, Tomoe had to destroy my headphones. I want to kill this guy so badly. I could call some hunters and tell them that I'm threatened by a rabid fox. Maybe they will come and shoot him. Then I'm going to stuff his corps and sell it. And with the earned money I'm going to buy new headphones. That would be a fair deal. I though tand grinned at this murderous thought. Suddenly I noticed that I had stopped walking and that there a lot of peoples staring at me, probably because of my creepy grin. I shoot them a death glare.

"What are you staring at you idiots?" I asked with a sharp voice.

The people got scared and continued their strolls without giving me another look. I sighed and continued my walk as well. I stopped as I reached a stand were you can buy alcoholic drinks. Tomoe is going to kill me if I drink alcohol. I smiled and went towards the stand.

"Hello!" I said with a smile.

The seller noticed me and gave me a curious look.

"Hello! Little girl! Is there something you want?"

"I want a bottle of wine."

He laughed at me.

"Aren't you too young for wine?"

"I'm 21!" I lied.

"You don't look like 21, little girl."

"Stop calling me little girl, you damn geezer!" I shouted.

"Don't get cheeky. You won't get your wine until you can prove me that your 21. And now leave." He said and turned away.

"You f*cking di-" I yelled.

I stopped talking as I noticed a presence behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Tomoe glaring down at me. I smiled and waved at him.

"Yo~" I said and grinned.

"Don't 'Yo~' me. What are you doing here?" He asked and glared at me.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"This little girl wanted to buy wine."

"Shut the f*ck up, geezer!" I mumbled.

Luckily Tomoe didn't notice it. He just pulled me along with him. We stopped some meters away from the festival.

"You're just 17!"

"Who cares?!" I asked with annoyance.

"I care!"

"You care too much!"

"Of course I do! You're a goddess. I can't allow you to do things you shouldn't do!"

"I never wanted to be a damn goddess!" I mumbled.

"What?" Tomoe asked confused.

"I said, that I never wanted to be a damn goddess! 'You're a goddess' here, 'You're a goddess' there! I wish I could be a normal human like everyone else. I wouldn't have met Nanami, you and the others, I wouldn't be in danger, I wouldn't have any duties, no one would have any expectations of me and Nanami wouldn't be so sad that you love me instead of her!" I shouted at him.

"Hoshi, I-"

"You all would be so much happier if I just weren't here!"

"What are you talking about?! We're all happy that you're here!"