Chapter 20

Hoshi's PV

"I finally found you! After such a long time! Now you will regret what you did to me."

I looked up and saw a guy in front of us. It was the dragon-king, right? I can't remember. Suddenly I heard a cat next to me. I turned around to see Akaya. I knelt down to him and didn't pay any attention to what happened around me.

"What do you want? I thought you don't want to go to the beach.", I whispered.

"Yes, I didn't want to come, but I had a bad feeling. So I decided to follow you.", Akaya said.

"Well... the dragon-king came to visit Tomoe.", I mumbled.

"You call it visit. I call it punishment.", Mizuki said next to me.

"Since when are you there?!", I asked shocked.

"Since the dragon-king, Nanami and Tomoe disappeared.", he answered.

I sighed.

"We should go to our hotel.", I said and stood up.

I went to Ami and Kei and told them that we should go to the hotel until Nanami comes back.

*Time skip*

"I didn't know that pets are allowed in this hotel.", Mizuki said.

"They aren't allowed.", I mumbled.

"Then, why is he here?", he pointed at Akaya.

"I smuggled him into the hotel.", I whispered and grinned.

"But why?"

"Because I wanted to stay by her side.", Akaya whispered with a smirk.

He laid down on my lab and closed his eyes. I petted his head.

"Why do you like this cat more than me?", Mizuki asked.

"I never said that I like him more than you.", I answered, "But he is a cat! Cats are my favorite Animals.", I smiled.

"You-"

Suddenly the door opened and Nanami ran into the room.

"Welcome back, Nanami!", I said.

Nanami ran up to us two.

"Mizuki, I need your help!", she whispered.

"Wa-?!"

Nanami grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room.

"Can I stay-"

Before I could say something, Nanami came back, grabbed my arm and pulled me with her.

"Nanami, you are so mean. My arm hurts.", I wailed and rub my arm.

"Not now!", Nanami said and turned to Mizuki, "I must go back into the past."

"What? Why?", he asked.

"Because I need the dragon-eye to save Tomoe."

"And why am I here, too?", I mumbled.

"Because I want you to help me.", she answered.

"You just say that because you know, that I would never let someone hurt you and will always help you when you need help, right?", I said with a proud smile.

"That's one important reason. The other one is that you know what will happen in the future."

I looked shocked at Nanami.

"What are you talking about? You are saying crazy things. Have you swallowed to much salt water?", I asked with a wry smile.

"Don't play the innocent!", Nanami shouted, "I know that it is true! You can't fool me!"