Chapter 33

3rd PoV

"Am I imagine it, or feels something really of?" Nanami asked, as she walked with Tomoe through the town.

"I don't know what I'm talking about." He replied blunt.

"I mean, look around there are no couples and everyone seems to be lonely. It's seems like the love around here totally disappeared." Nanami mumbled worried.

"You're just imagine it. Something like love can't disappear without a reason."

"But Hoshi disappeared. And she's the goddess of love. What if her disappearance is the reason for this atmosphere?"

"Everything should be alright aslong as Hoshi is happy." Tomoe responded and went on ahead.

"Does that mean, that she is unlucky right now?"

"Oh come on, it's Hoshi. She is the last person who would ever be unlucky."

"Maybe, you're right." Nanami whispered.

Hoshi's PoV

I was laying on the couch and stared into the distance.

"Hoshi, you alright?" Kurama asked worried.

"No. I hate myself so much. I want to die." I mumbled and sighed.

"Stop being like this. You're not you anymore. What happened?"

"Mizuki happened." I responded and turned away.

"You never cared about others opinions. And now you're acting like the world is going down." Kurama complained.

"Isn't it?"

"No! It's not going down!"

"I'm sorry. I just can't stop hating myself." I mumbled and sighed.

"We should bring you back to the shrine."

"NO!" I shouted "I don't want to go back. I couldn't look at anyone."

"....."

"I'm the worst." I whispered and buried my face into a pillow.

Kurama sighed and went away. I can't go back anymore. I'm sure they're hating me. They could never forgive me. They-

"OH MY GOD!!!" I shouted and looked up.

Kurama was standing next to me, holding an empty bucket. He just poured cold water onto me.

"Are you crazy?!" I asked angrily and sat up.

"I could ask you the same!! Why should Nanami continuing to call you if she was angry at you?! And why would Mizuki beg you to come back?!" Kurama asked angrily.

I didn't answer and just glared at him. I stood up and went into the bathroom. I used a towel to dry my hair and went back into the living room.

"Fine, I'll go back to the shrine." I mumbled.

"What about changing your clothes?"

"Who cares about clothes?!" I asked annoyed.

"Nevermind!" Kurama mumbled and went up to me.

I grabbed my bags and left the house. Kurama followed me. We went through the town to reach the shrine. The people were staring at me. I didn't care. I just had wet clothes on, what's so weird about it?! I groaned and looked around. Something felt weird. I stopped walking and closed my eyes. The aura around us was gray instead of colorful like it usually is. Like there's no love in the air.