Chapter 31

Hoshi's PoV

I woke up and felt someone wrapping around my body. I opened my eyes and saw Akaya and Tomoe wrapping their arms around my waist. These perverts. They deserve punishment. I thought about a plan. I smiled as I managed to think about a great one. I wiggled myself free, without waking them up and left the room. A few minutes later I came back with a rope, a black pen and make-up. I don't know how, but I was somehow able to tie them together without waking them up. I used make-up on them and used the black pen to write 'Pretty Girl' on their forehead. As I finished my business I took a photo and sent it to Nanami.

"/photo/ Look at these pretty girls. I'm sure they would win a prize."

I looked at the time and noticed that it was around 7am. I went to the kitchen and made myself breakfast.

Suddenly Onikiri and Kotetsu came in.

"Lady Hoshi. Where are Tomoe and Akaya?" Onikiri asked surprised.

"Oh, they are sleeping. Please don't wake them." I responded with a wink and giggled.

"Er, sure. If you say so." Kotetsu mumbled and looked up at me.

"Are you making breakfast yourself?"

"Yeah?"

"But that's dangerous. You could cut or burn yourself."

"Don't worry. I'm nor going to die because of a stupid cut or burn." I mumbled and laughed "Even if I get a terrible injury, we can call Tomoe or call an ambulance."

"Yeah. You're right. I think we will trust you with this." They both replied.

"Good."

A few minutes later, I managed to make myself breakfast. I sat down in front of the TV and ate it. I looked outside the window. The sun was shining and it seemed pretty warm outside.

"Ugh. What a terrible day." I mumbled.

I decided not to go to school today. I switched on the TV and watched the news. But since nothing interesting, like murder or kidnapping happened, I switched to an Anime-Channel. The Anime that was aired there reminded me of Tokyo Mew Mew. I remember that this was the first Anime I've ever watched. Such great memories. My first crush on an Anime-Character. Kisshu. I still don't know why, but I really loved this character, who tried to destroy humanity. I also loved it, that every character was named after food. And-

"HOSHI!!!!" Tomoe yelled and stormed at me, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"Good morning, Tomoe. How did you get free?" I asked with a cheerful smile.

"You did it?"

"Did wha- Wow, what happened to your face?" I asked shocked.

"You know what happened to my face!!"

"Yeah, there is make-up on it. That's everything I can tell." I mumbled and looked up at him.

"You!!!"

"You're right. I should MAKE it UP to you. I will help you to wash your face." I responded and stuck my tongue out and winked at him.

"You little brat!! I'm going to kill you!! ..... By the way this joke was terrible!!!" Tomoe shouted and pushed me down onto the ground.

"I thought this one was pretty good. And don't call me little brat. I'm not even 5 inches smaller than you. And I'm already 17. So stop calling me like that, geezer." I responded and glared up at him, without showing my pain.