Chapter 28

Hoshi's PV

Yey, the festival finally started. Yey, so much noisy people. Yey, Tomoe told me that I'm not allowed to enter the shrine until the festival is over. I love him so much. *cough*

"Hoshi,we all know that you don't like humans." Akaya said and patted myhead.

I growled again.

"Come one smile!" He said and pulled my cheeks.

I glared at him.

"That won't make me smile...."

"Oh, come on. Please, smile!" He said frustrated and poked my cheek.

"No." I said and crossed my arms.

He continued to poke my cheek. I sighed and went away. I went through the crowd of humans, trying to ignore the noise. My headphones are still broken because of this stupid fox. I'm still thinking about breaking his bones, as exchange for my headphones. I smirked. As I thought about my revenge, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw crimson red eyes staring down at me. I stared back.

"Watch out where you're going. Stupid human." He said, glaring at me withh is cold eyes.

I smirked at him.

"You're so pitiful." I said and glared back.

"What?!"

"Being trapped in such a weak 'human' body. I feel kind of sorry for you."I said with a dark grin and went away.

"You-" I heard his voice behind me, but ignored it.

I continued my little stroll, still being kind of mad because I don't have my headphones. Soon I bumped into another person. What's wrong with me today?! I looked up and saw Kurama smiling down at me. I sighed and facepalmed, showing him that I'm annoyed by his appearance.

"Yo, Hoshi." He said with a smile.

"Don't 'Yo' me. I show you that I'm annoyed by your appearance and you're still acting so sweet. It makes me want to throw up."

"I'm so happy to see you!"

"Are you ignoring me?!" I asked angrily.

"Let me hug you!" He said with a grin.

"Don't touch me!" I whispered angrily and backed away.

"Oh, come one. Just a little hug."

He came closer and I continued to back away, until my back hits a tree.

"Hug me and I will bite you."

"Oh come on. Just a bit."

"No!"

As he was about to hug me, someone else hugged me and smashed me to the ground.

"That hurts." I mumbled and tried to make out who hugged me.

"Don't you dare to touch what belongs to me!" A voice yelled.

Oh god! That's Yoshio! Why is he here?!

"Y-Yoshio?"I mumbled.

"Ahh, Hoshi. I'm so happy to see you!" He said with a childish voice.

Today is not my day. I sighed.

"I'm also happy to see you, but can you let go of me now?" I asked.

"What? But I don't want to let you go. You know what? I'll never ever let go of you again. Nobody can tear us two apart."